12. That is bad idea.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV”

Why do math have to be in the early morning. My head was hurt by that some algebra. Whoever invent this subject” congratulation you just been awarded for making our hair grow white even though we’re still young.” I thought sarcastically.

And thank god the lesson end without making my hair grow whiter.

Then my phone were vibrating inside my pocket. I took it out and there is a text message for me. I open the text and it’s was from Jungyeon.

From: Evil stepsister

Hey (Y/N). Mom just make us a lunch box. Wanna eat with us later? If yes, come to the cafeteria during lunch, we’ll be waiting for you. If no, I just give your lunch to Momo.

I read the text and felt like I been threatened to eat with them. Why do I have a stepsister like that? I sighed.

Its lunch time I went to cafeteria with Jackson.Then I saw Jungyeon waving to us. I walk toward them and Jungyeon ask me to sit beside her. I just nodded. Jackson seem to be confused with my behavior. I’m signaling him to sit with us but he refused. He said he have to meet with the teacher now, but I can see that he tried to run away. I cursed him in my mind. “Damn you, Jackson.” So there he is running away already. I just sighed.

Oh well, I guess is just me and them again. So to avoid the awkward situation, I just eat my lunch then go back to class, sound easy to me but I’m wrong. Suddenly the rabbit teeth girl start the conversation to me.

“I’m sorry for slapping you yesterday. It’s just that you shouldn’t have to push your sister.” Said Nayeon.

“That’s ok it’s my fault for making my little sister mad,” said Jungyeon.

I just nodded agreeing with Jungyeon. Well she is the one who start it first.

“Let just forget whatever happen yesterday.” Said Jihyo.

Everyone agreeing except me. “I’m still not done with my revenge.” I thought.

Then suddenly I got an idea. A very bad idea. “Wait and see rabbit girl”. I thought while looking at her.

 

She look at me with confusion while eating her potato.

After I done eating my lunch.

“I’m going to the toilet” I told them.

Nayeon also said that she want to go to the toilet too. So we both went to the toilet and there’s my bad idea strike. I wash my hand while Nayeon went at the end of the toilet. Then I saw a bucket full with water and yes I’m trying to splash her. Then I splash to her when she still inside the toilet and I can hear her screaming. ”That’s what you get for slapping me yesterday.” I said to her. I ran outside and just went to my class without feeling any guilty. “Revenge sure is sweet.” I thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That cruel (Y/N).. what will happen to Nayeon?

Thanks for reading.

.V.