The end.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

Next Day


you POV


When I woke up early in the morning, I just found out that she’s gone. What I mean is she’s out from my house without telling me. Maybe she doesn’t want to make her family worry and doesn’t want to disturb me while I’m sleeping. I just ignore it because and I can meet her later. 

I’m in the office doing my usual work until I remember about yesterday night.

Flashback
She kiss my cheek and run away. I froze, touching my cheek.
I hope this is not a dream.
I pinch my cheek and yes, I’m in the reality world and not a dream. I jump in joy and fist up telling that I just won a lottery. No, I won for getting her back to be mine.
End of flashback

I smile like an idiot thinking about yesterday until someone barged into my office, which make me startle. It’s Jimin walking towards me.


“Guess what.” Jimin said hurriedly.
“Huh, what do you mean? I ask confuse.
“I think I just saw…...” He stop and grin.
“What? Who?” I ask back curiously.
“My Yerin is so beautiful today.” He said shyly.
“You freaking barged into my office just to say that?” I face palmed myself.
 “Yes but I’m not finish yet.” He said and I wait for him to continue.
“She look gorgeous and hot today.” Jimin continue.
“………” 
“She even smile and wave at me earlier and…… *SMACK. I hit him.
“You better stop talking about her to me and just freaking confess your feelings. Pabo.” I told him.
“Yah, why do you hit me. I will confess to her but not until you get her back.” He said bluntly.
I sigh and smack him again.
“Get out now and for your information I get her back a-l-r-e-a-d-y.” I told him playfully.
“You lie.” Jimin smile slyly.
I sigh.
“If you don’t believe then get out now. I’m busy.” I said.
“Yeah right, busy smiling like an idiot.” He said sarcastically and stick his tongue out. 
“YAISH!” I shout and try to smack him again and his lucky that he manage to escape from me.
I sigh in relieved when he out from my room.

I sit back into my own chair and yes I still can’t believe that she is mine I mean totally mine now.
I peek from my door and look at her table.


“Where is she?” I mumbled.


I look at my watch and it almost 9.00 A.M. 
 She supposed to be here an hour ago.
I keep walking back and forth thinking where she is. 
Should I text her? No, maybe it will be a nuisance to her.
I went outside and walk to Yerin.
Maybe she know where she is.


“Yerin-shi, do you know where Nayeon is?” I ask.
“Huh, she still not here? Weird. She always earlier than me.” Yerin said.
“Someone is missing her.” Jimin said sarcastic.
I glare at him and he hide behind Yerin pretending to look scare.
Like I don’t know your intention to do that.
Yerin chuckle with our behaviors.
“Thank you.” I told Yerin and went back to my office.
Damn, where are you.
Without thinking, I just took out my phone and text her.


To: Rabbit tooth
Where are you? It late and you have a lot of work at your table.
Joking won’t hurt. I chuckle.
I keep checking on my phone and there no reply from her.
Seriously, where are you?
I even call her many times but it never answer.
Now, I getting worry about her.
Maybe she know where she is.

Without thinking I text Jungyeon.


To: Jungyeon Unnie
Jungyeon unnie, it’s me you. Do you know where Nayeon is? I been calling and texting her but there no answer from her. 

From: Jungyeon Unnie
Oh, hey there you. I miss you. TT. When will we meet again? Oh, anyway about Nayeon. She’s here with me in my office. Didn’t she tell you?

She WHAT! Wait I didn’t know about that. Seriously that bunny tooth.

To: Jungyeon Unnie
No, she didn’t tell me after all. Tell her to check her phone. Thanks Jungyeon Unnie.

From: Jungyeon Unnie
I can smell jealousy from here. XP Just kidding. Please don’t kill me. TT. 

I chuckle when reading the text.

To: Jungyeon Unnie
Don’t worry I don’t want to be in jail after all. Let’s meet up someday. I miss mom and you. 

From: Jungyeon Unnie
Sure just text me if you free. I miss you too my little sister. ( ˘ ³˘)♥.


NAYEON POV
I been in the office like forever since I sneak out from you house early in the morning. I’m just confuse. I can’t believe I just confess to her. 


“Don’t you tell her that you coming here?” Jungyeon ask.
“……” 
“Yah, are you even listening?” ask Jungyeon.
“…..”
“You know whenever you being so silent that’s mean you have been hiding something. Am I right?” Jungyeon said curiously.


“Anything happen between you and you?” Jungyeon ask bluntly.


I turn my face at her and widen my eyes.


“Bingo” said Jungyeon grinning.
“How di- did y- you kn- know?” I stuttered.
“It obvious. You been sitting silently just staring at your phone while you text me that she been looking for you. She told me that you didn’t reply to her text and answer any of her call.” Jungyeon told me.
“Anything to share?” Jungyeon ask.
I sigh. I told her about yesterday and even the kiss.
Jungyeon give a surprise face and thumbs up to me.
“Daebak! Nayeon Unnie Jjang!” Jungyeon said happily.
“Am I doing a right thing Jungyeon-ah?” I ask her.
“Let me ask you something. Why do you want to be with her in the first place?” Jungyeon ask.
“Because I love her at that time.” I told her.
“How about now? Do you still love her?” She ask again.
“I don’t know.” I said.
“You don’t know? Ok what is the reason you say that?” ask Jungyeon.
“I was confuse and scare at the same time.” I said while looking down.
“It because you just don’t want to repeat the past, am I right? Jungyeon said.
I startle what Jungyeon just said. 
Maybe it is true what jungyeon said.
 “See I am right. Just forget about what happen before. You know you didn’t mean to do that. She explain what happen right.” Jungyeon continue.
It is true. you did explain what happen. She did say she didn’t meant to do that. 

 Suddenly my phone vibrate and guess you’re right it’s you text me.

From: Stupid you
YAH! IM NAYEON. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHY DIDN’T YOU PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE OR AT LEAST YOU FREAKING REPLY TO MY TEXT?


I chuckle reading her text. I mean it’s show that she really care about me. Wait! Care? Sh- She do care about me. Im Nayeon you pabo. What have I done? I make her worry sick about me. I took a deep breath and reply to her.

To: Stupid you
I’m sorry. I should have told you that I’m with Jungyeon right now. I’ll be back soon.

From: Stupid you
What do you mean you be back soon? It almost night time and your working hours end an hour ago. Just go back to your house and we’ll take care about this TOMORROW. ARRASO?

What? Night time? I look at my watch and it almost struck 7PM. Damn, I can’t believe I been in Jungyeon office the whole day. I look at Jungyeon and give her a apologize face for staying for too long. She nodded understand.

“I should be going now. Sorry for staying too long.” I told her.
“It’s fine.” Jungyeon said.

 


you POV
I can’t believe that she acts nothing when I text her. “I’m sorry, I’ll back soon”. Soon she said. Seriously it 7PM already. She didn’t realize it at all.


Suddenly I just remember about yesterday she said to me “Please don’t disappear from my life again.”
But, why do I feel like she’s disappearing from me. I sigh thinking about it. 


Without I realizing tears suddenly drop. 
Sh*t, why are you crying. It’s not that it going to be the end of the world. But I really miss her.


I’m still in my office but fortunately my work here is done. I pack all my things and went outside.


*Pang*
I suddenly hit something in front.
“Ouch!” I mumble. I look in front and startle.
“What are you still doing here?” I ask.

NAYEON POV


“What are you still doing here?” you ask.


“Why? Can’t I meet my girlfriend whenever I want?” I said bluntly.


I chuckle when she look me a very confuse look.


“Huh?” Is all she able to response.


“You do know that you belong to me since yesterday. Idiot.” I said chuckling.


She just stood there still looking blank.


“You know that crying doesn’t suit to you at all because you look absolutely ugly to me.” I told her.


“How did you know I was crying?” she said acting tough.


“First of all I have an eye that can see everything and I think peeking won’ be a crime to you.” I explain.


“I’m not crying. My eye just got in a dust. That’s all.” She said not admitting it.


“So you don’t want to admit it after all.” I told her.
“If only I knew that you not crying I wouldn’t have wait for you quite long outside.” I told her and turn back.


Suddenly I felt an arm wrapping from behind.


“I miss you.” She said suddenly.
My heart beat too fast that she might be able to hear it. I blush.


“I just gone like 12 hours not 12 month.” I said chuckling.


“It’s not funny. You don’t even answer my call and reply to my text since forever.” She said.


“I’m sorry. I’m just need time.” I told her.


“Time? You still don’t believe me that I still love you?” she said and letting go of the hug. She sigh.


“That explain why you leave earlier. You just trying to avoid me aren’t you?” she said sadly.


I was shocked when she said that.  


“No, is not what it look like.” I told her.


“That’s okay. You don’t have to explain to me.” She said with a fake smile.


“See you tomorrow.” She continue.


She took her things and went outside.


NO. You misunderstood something idiot.


I ran outside and stop her.
“Look this is not what I meant.” I said and turn her to me.
She turn around and I look her eyes teary.
I felt my heart aches seeing her cry.
I cupped her face and move my face slowly towards her.
I lean my forehead to her.
“Listen to me. I’m not trying to avoid you. I’m just scared that you will do the same things happen to me just like before. But now I just realize that I can’t lose you and make me wanted to locked you in my heart. No matter how hard I try to ignore you but I can’t because I know it impossible to me to do that because now I really love you you. I really do and still loving you. I miss you stupid.” I confess and look at her eyes.


Now she got more teary when I confess to her.


“I’m happy when you told me that. I – I love you too idiot.” She said and kiss me in the lips. She kiss both of my cheek, forehead, nose and everything on my face. I giggle when she does that.


I hug her tightly no wanting to let her go.


I kiss her back just like what she did to me and found that she enjoy it the most.

Thanks you. Thanks for trying to change me even if it hurts you the most. Now I do realize that you are very important to me and I will always stay by your side. I love you you.

__________________________________________

Hey there guys. I'm sorry for a very long delay. Busy with work and everything. 

I think these stories should end here. Because i can't keep on writing something almost the same over and over. I'm sorry.

But don't worry maybe I would make a sequel of the story.

And to make it fair maybe just maybe i will write another new story of YouxJungyeon.

Anw Thanks for reading and stay with me until the end of the stories. .V.

Zanmoo out.

Love all my readers.