29. Who is this Jisoo girl?

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV

I’m in the toilet and change the clothes that Mr Mark just gave me. “Weird, it fit my size.” I thought but ignore it.

Then suddenly I hear a really loud noise outside and I peek outside and saw Jungyeon look angry, no worse she looks like she was trying to swallow the people near her. “What’s wrong with her?” I thought. “Yah, Kim Jisoo. Where are you? She shouts and I widen my eyes. “Wait, why would she want to meet Jisoo?” I thought. “Don’t tell me.” I almost curse and went outside running toward her but I lost her.

“That long leg, how did she run fast.” I thought. “Oh yeah, In my class.” I thought and ran toward my class. A lot of people chanting TWICE outside my class. “Yup, she’s there.” I mumbled. I even saw the others Twice member outside the class. I went to them and they all look at me worriedly. “Yah, (Y/N) help Jungyeon.” They all said to me. Especially Nayeon who look really scared right now. “Aish that girl.” I mumble and try to get through all the people and luckily I manage to get inside the class.

All I know is I saw Jungyeon was about to punch Kim Jisoo and without thinking I step into them and try to prevent Jungyeon from hitting her. I was standing right in front of Jungyeon trying to make her stop and luckily she stops in time before she almost hit me instead. “Yah, (Y/N) why are you…” before she could finish I shake my head slowly telling her to stop. “But.” She said. I just glare at her and she understood what I mean.

“You’re lucky Kim Jisoo, enough hurting (Y/N) just like you hurting someone before.” Said Jungyeon while pointing her finger to her. “Hurting someone before?” I thought but later just forget about it. “Ok you all, the show is over, get back to your class now.” Said some of the student and they all just walk away. I glare at Jungyeon and feel piss what happen earlier. I sigh and just walk away from her. Then I saw the others Twice member and told them “Take care of her, don’t make her do reckless thing.” I told them and they all nod understand. I see Nayeon today look weird because she doesn’t talk much and she didn’t even talk to me. “Am I miss her?” I thought and suddenly hit my head to came back to reality. They all drag Jungyeon out and I saw the leader hit her head for act without thinking after all.

 “Luckily I made in on time or else Jungyeon will be expelled or worse might be suspend from Twice.” I thought and sigh in relieved.

After the end of class. I just went straight home.

 

JUNGYEON POV

Home

 

“Ehem.” My mom clears . I look at her confuse. “Why mom?” I ask.

“Mind telling me what happen at school earlier?” she asks suddenly.

I gulp. “Damn, is the news spread?” I thought.

“Umm, nothing. Everything fine.” I chuckle pretend to get rid of awkwardness.

“Then, mind telling me why (Y/N) come home with a different clothes? I might be old but I still have a strong memory.” My mom said and cross her arm.

I almost panic thinking what to said. “umm, I I think I I thi- think.” I stuttered.

“I’m waiting young lady.” She said which make me more frightened.

“I just fall in the toilet and the teacher borrow me his clothes.” The familiar voice said. “(Y/N)?” I thought.

“Is she telling the truth Jungyeon?” my mom asks.

I almost faint and I glance at (Y/N) a bit and saw her even glaring me more. “Sh*t, is like two persons are trying to kill me.” I thought.

“Umm, yes it is true.” I told mom which I lie.

“You need to be careful (Y/N)-ah. You might hurt yourself.” My mom said to (Y/N). (Y/N) just nod at her.

I just walk away from her and went straight to my room.

My put all my books on my table and lying on my bed to relax my mind.

 

*Knock Knock*

I wake up and open my door. I almost faint who standing in front of me.

“Umm, why (Y/N)? I ask.

“May I come in?” she asks. I widen my eyes because his is the first time she wants to come into my room.

“Uhh umm ok, oh su- sure.” I stuttered and let her in.

“Ok this is a bit awkward.” I mumble.

“What?” she asks and I just shake my head telling her to ignore it.

 

(Y/N) POV

“Ok, I just make this quick ok.” I told Jungyeon and she nod.

“Why are you mad at Jisoo earlier?” I ask.

“Because that witch splash my little sister.” She said without hesitantly.

“Umm ok. But why do you have to hit her. I know you didn’t hit her but you almost hit her.” I ask.

“Because that witch is hurting someone before. So I don’t you to feel the same.” She said and look mad talking about it.

“Ok, even though I don’t really know what happen between you guys and that blackpunk in the past. All I want to say is stay away from them.” I said to Jungyeon. “Please.” I continue.

Jungyeon look hesitant and fidget her finger telling me that she feels insecure when I told her that.

“Sorry, I can’t promise you.” She said.

“Why?” I ask again.

“I just can’t.” she said.

I look at her and she kind a look worried so I stop asking about it and change the topic.

“Umm, anyway thanks for trying to help me before.” I told her and run away from her room and went to my room.

It feels weird when I just thank her. But at least that’s all I can do to her.

I lay down in my bed and thinking about what happen today. Especially about Mr. Mark hint. “That person is important to them?” I mumbled.

 

*Ring Ring*

 

I almost startle when my phone ring. I check and it’s one new message.

 

From: Rabbit teeth

Hy (Y/N). Sorry to disturb you this night. Umm, are you okay? We didn’t have a chance to talk at school today.

 

I didn’t realize that I was smiling when reading her text. “Perhaps I do miss her?” I thought.

 

To: Rabbit teeth

Is the rabbit teeth perhaps worry about me? =P

 

From: Rabbit teeth

In your dream. =P

I pout when she texts me like that.

 

To: Rabbit teeth

Now I feel piss when you text me like that. >:(

 

From: Rabbit teeth

Aww, is the little (Y/N) mad at me? :->

I can’t believe just because of that grin emoji I smile without me noticing.

 

To: Rabbit teeth

I hate you. :/

 

From: Rabbit teeth

But I love you. <3

My heart is beating fast right now reading her text. But I know she just trying to cheer me up. That text is nothing meant to her. I think I’m being friendzoned. I keep my hope high but I bet she love someone else. So I just ignore it. Being friend with her is enough for me.

 

To: Rabbit teeth

Hahaha. You think I don’t know that you want to cheer me up only. Stop with that love word. It feels cringe to me. Say that to someone you really love in the future.

 

 

From: Rabbit teeth

You really don’t understand huh? :-/

“Wait. Is she mad at me? I don’t understand this girl.”

 

To: Rabbit teeth

Huh? What do you mean? (?_?)

 

From: Rabbit teeth

Never mind. Just forget what I just said.

“I think I just made her angry.”

 

To: Rabbit teeth

Are you angry?

I wait and wait but no reply from her.

Seriously girl sure is weird. “I know I’m a girl too. But she just I don’t understand her after all.”

 

To: Rabbit teeth

I’m sorry if I made you mad at me. 

After a few minutes I got another text from her.

 

From: Rabbit teeth

Are you busy? If not, I want to meet at the park near your house.

I look at the clock and it almost 7.30.P.M.

 

To: Rabbit teeth

Umm, okay sure. I meet you there.

I don’t know if I feel happy to meet her or scared at the same time. What if she just crying like before. I thought. I just shrugged it off and wear a simple jacket since its night already and the weather is cold.

 

I went downstairs and bump into my stepmom.

“Where are you going?” she asks.

“I’m going to the park for a while meeting a friend.” I had to tell her the truth.

“Oh, are you fall in love with that person that you willing to go out in this night? She smirked and I just give her my disgust face.

“Seriously, it just my friend. It won’t take long. I’ll be back before 9 maybe.” I said.

“No maybe, I want before 9 you must be at home.” She said.

“I’m not a little kid. But fine.” I said and accept my defeat.

“Be careful out there.” She said with worry face and I just nod and smile a bit.

 

I just went straight to the park and wait for her. Well at least there still a few people pass by so it not really scary out here.


Another chapter as promises. Next chapter will be in a few minutes. i need to read and check first hehe.

Anyways thanks for reading.

.V.