17. The girl is controlling me now.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

----- I just skip the morning class and yay lunch time. -----

 

LUNCH TIME

(Y/N) POV

 

I’m sorry for splashing you and being a je…………. I haven’t finished my word, Jackson interrupt me.

Why are you saying sorry to a wall? Yes you’re definitely crazy. Jackson said to me jokingly.

 

*How I really want to do to him now.* But Just Kidding =P

 

“Yes, I’m getting crazy, crazy for your nonsense, crazy for your stupid jokes” I’m mad at him.

“He making these face to me.”

Why, I’m not surprised that kind of face. Yes that face whenever I’m mad he will make that kind of derp faces. But still funny though.

                                        

  *I chuckled by his derp face.*

 

“Ok enough already. I just happen to pass by the twice group. They went to the cafeteria so why don’t you talk to them and APOLOGIZE to them. The End. Easy right.” He said to me.

“Fine then. Thanks for telling me where they are.” I said to him while walking outside the class

“Sure.” He mumbled and smiled to me.

                                                                            

AT THE CAFETERIA

(Y/N) POV

“You can do it. Approach, apologize then mission accomplished. Easy!” I thought. Maybe.

I saw the twice group at the corner and I approach to them. The first person I saw is Jungyeon. She just roll her eyes. Seems like she trying to avoid eye contact with me. Then there she is the rabbit girl smiling and laughing at her member without knowing me right in front of her. I went to her and without thinking I give my hand to handshake with her apologizing about yesterday.

 

But, she just look at my hand and turn around her head back talking with her member like I’m invisible there. “SERIOUSLY!” I screamed in my mind. Damn! I look like an idiot. “Trying to act cool huh?” I murmured. I turn her body around by force and said “look! I’m trying to be nice here. I’m sorry about yesterday. I’m sorry for splashing you, I’m sorry for being an idiot yesterday and please forgive me.”

I can hear someone talking about me back there and I don’t care all I want is to apologize to her. So I can get rid my guiltiness at her.

“I can forgive you but ~.” Said Nayeon to me.

“But?” I ask while raise one of my eyebrow.

“BUT, Promise us you must obey and listen to me and Jungyeon for 2 month. No running away. You run away from us I’m going to tell the whole world about yesterday incident.” She continued.

“WHAT!” I shouted at her then close my mouth with my hand when I realize that people are watching me shouting. I cleared my throat and people just continue whatever they doing.

“Wait, obey you and Jungyeon? Is like you guys making me as a slave. I would rather clean the whole university for a whole semester than obeying you guys.” I said angrily to her.

“Then don’t be surprised if tomorrow newspaper headline your name is the first word you see and the internet too. God how disaster your life be.”  She threaten while smirking at me.

“CURSE YOU” I scream in my head.

“FINE!” I said to her.

She smiled and handshake me that signaling the deal is on.

“Goodbye my precious life.” I said in my head.

 

*Bell ring* Lunch is over.

NAYEON POV

“FINE” she said to me and I shake hand with her and smiled.

“This is going to be fun” I thought.

The bell rang and telling that the lunch is now over.

She just walk away from us and went outside the cafeteria without even looking back at us.

“See you again tomorrow,” I mumbled and chuckled.

The member are cheering at me and hug me.

“Your ideas worked.” Jungyeon said and smile to me. I give her a smile back.

“We not what you think (Y/N) yah. We just trying to help you change that bad attitude of you and smile back.” I said in my mind.

   *Please don’t be mad.*

                                                          

At the classroom

(Y/N) POV

I saw Jackson is smiling at me waiting for my story whatever happen in the cafeteria. I sigh and just told him just to make him not asking again. I can see he is laughing his as* off at me.

I hit his arm hard to make him stop and yes he stop right away and look down.

I look at him and feeling sorry for hitting him.

Ok look, I’m sorry. It’s just that today is a really bad day for me. I said to him while scratching my head. *Becoming a habit of me scratching my head.*

He pouted at me and said “Don’t do that again please, I don’t want to lose our friendship.”

I give him a pinky promise and said “Fine, I promise I won’t do that again.” And smile a bit.

He smiled back at me and pinky promise to me back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow reader. Sorry for the late update.

Author kind a busy lately.

How's my story going? Hope you guys comment me about the story lately. Good, bad or whatever comments so i know you guys enjoying/reading my story. 

Thanks for reading.     .V.(^^)