28. It's Female?

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

Am i dead? No i'm still alive and i know its New year. Before that i need to apologize to all of you that i'm just continue doing this story. I'm So Sorry for making my readers waiting and keep waiting for another update. All my stories that i save in my document is being delete and i had to rewrite it back again so i need times to write back again. So to apologize i will update 2 or 3 new chapter today so I hope all my readers are still with me. Anyway Happy New Years to all of you. <3


(Y/N) POV

NEXT MORNING

“Good Morning (Y/N).” Said my stepmom. I just respond with a hum. (still the bad step daughter).

“Morning Mom, morning (Y/N).” Said Jungyeon. Still me respond with a hum. “Morning my daughters.” Said Mrs. Yoo. “Let’s walk together to school.” Said Jungyeon smiling and I just nod. “Are you okay (Y/N)? You seem to have a problem?” ask Mrs. Yoo. I almost choke in my drink but luckily is not happening. “Umm. No, nothing, I’m okay.” I lie. “Well, if you have a problem we be always be there for you, even at school ask Jungyeon for help.” Said Mrs. Yoo. I nod and smile a bit to her.

I walk to school with Jungyeon. Well the walk sure is silent since we don’t know what to talk about.

“Hmm, Yah (Y/N).” said Jungyeon.

“Huh?” I ask.

“If you got a problem at school don’t be shy to tell me. I will kick their for messing with my little sister.” Said Jungyeon smiling.

“Well thank you for worrying but sorry don’t interfere with my problem.” I said to her.

“But, is my duty to take care of you as the older sister.” Said Jungyeon.

“Sorry, but I never treat you as my older sister. So stop bothering me.” I said and I didn’t mean to say that but is the only way to get her out of my problem.

Jungyeon suddenly stop and I just pretend continue walking.

“Do you always think that I’m get in your way huh? Wh- why do ha- hate us so much? What is your problem? Why is the rea- reason you being like this?” she said and I can hear her word is a bit stuttering.

Now I felt a bit guilty saying her that. But I just ignore her and continue walking.

“I’m sorry Jungyeon Unnie.” I thought and sigh.

Suddenly she grabs my hand to stop me.

“Wait, you haven’t answer me yet.” She said a bit angry.

“Don’t you understand what I just told you, don’t interfere with my problem and let go of my hand” I said to her nicely.

“No, not until you give me the reason why.” She said still won’t let go of my hand.

“Please, I’m tired thinking too much about my problem. Please don’t give me any more problem. Don’t ask me some question which I can’t even answer it. Idiot.” I told her and slowly she let go my hand.

After a few walk and here I’m standing right in front of the University. I took a deep breath and thinking that everything will be just fine. As I enter the school ground whenever people saw me they give me a weird or maybe a disgust look as like I’m living in the garbage. I just shake my head and walk to my class.

In the class luckily is still early so only me the first to arrive. Then I remember Jackson is given a few days off until he recovers. Now I’m alone again. I just play games using my phone when suddenly I felt someone splashing a water to my face. I almost curse and look up. Guess what, is someone I try to avoid since the first time I came here. Its none other than Kim Jisoo and the gang called Blackpunk (I change the group name =P). They famous as the most dangerous bully ever.

“That what you get for bullying Im Nayeon. You know that.” She said smirking. I can’t do anything since her and the three other gang is standing behind her waiting for a command to kill punch me. “Whatever” I said to her and walk away from them. “WAIT, I haven’t finish talking to you.” She told me angrily. “Stop fuc*ing waste my time and go bully someone else.” I told her and I can sense that she really angry because she just curses loudly at me. I don’t care and just walk away. I was just about to go to the toilet when Mr Mark is standing in front of me. He sighs and told me to go to his office. I just nod and went to his office.

 

In The Office

“Mind telling me what happen to you?” he asks and I just look down.

“I tripped in the toilet.” I lied.

“All I remember is you just walking outside the class with a wet clothes.” He said and I blew it.

“Nothing, it’s my fault for not looking around in the class in the end I bump into someone while that person holding a bottle of water.” I lied again. I just don’t want things to get more complicated.

“Hmm, even if you try to lie at least it’s convince me.” Mr Mark said and I can tell he caught me lying.

I just laugh a bit to get rid this awkwardness and scratch behind my neck.

“That’s okay, if you don’t want to tell me.” He said while he searching for something in his cabinet.

“Here.” He said and give me some clothes that is more dry than the clothes I’m wearing right now. “Change into this.” He continues and I thank him.

“Can I ask something before I go?” I ask him.

“What is it?” he said and raise one of his eyebrow.

“Can you tell me who send the video to you by email?” I ask him and he startle when I ask that question.

“I will tell you but let me ask you a quick question and answer me truthfully.” He said and I nod at him.

“Okay, what would you do to her if I told you who the person is?” he asks.

“Her? So it’s female then.” I said to him.

Mr. Mark almost curse and “Dang, I blew the gender.” He said and sweat a bit. “Nervous?” I thought when see him sweating.

“So what is your answer?” he continues and clear his throat.

I think for a while and said “I ask that person why would she do this to me and the weird thing is why would she send the video to Mr. Mark first without uploading it in the social media.”

“Good answer but not really what I wanted. So I’m sorry I won’t tell you who is that person but I can only give you one hint and try to figure it out.” He said smiling at me. I just sigh but that’s okay.

I nod at him and he said.

 

The END.

Ok, I’m just joking *Run Away.

 

Mr. Mark said “The hint is that person is really important to us. I just look at him confused. “ I’m sorry that’s all I can tell you.” He continues.

“Thank you for the hint.” I told him and bow as a thanks. “This hint is more complicated than I thought.” I said in my mind.

 

JIHYO POV

I rush into my member and found them sitting outside at the bench.

“Yah, why are you sweating?” Dahyun ask and I took a deep breath for a moment.

“Guys, th- there is some- something I wa- want to said. I said while still gasping for an oxygen.

“Yo, chill girl relaxes and take a deep breath first.” Said Dahyun.

All the member looks each other confuse and wait for me to tell something.

“I just saw the Blackpunk and the gang especially Jisoo splash water at (Y/N) and almost got into a fight but luckily (Y/N) ignore them and walk away or else worse.” I said in one breath.

“Wait what, Jisoo you mean KIM JISOO who is Nayeon ex- girl-.” Before she could finish Dahyun close Sana mouth and everyone is glaring at her.

“Opps, sorry my bad” said Sana and Sana look at Nayeon with her puppy eyes telling her she is sorry for almost blurt out the girlfriend word.

Nayeon just stood there like a puppet and shivering.

“Well, doesn’t she get over with her already? But, why does she look scare whenever we said Jisoo name or blackpunk?” I thought but I just ignore.

I just realize that one person is missing.

“Guys, where is Jungyeon?” I ask them.

“Uhh, she just stands right beside me.” Chaeyoung said and turn to her right but no one is there.

“Damn, I bet she’s running right now trying to find her prey.” Chaeyoung said.

“WHAT!” Everyone said at the same time.

“Sh*t don’t make reckless scene Jungyeon.” I thought and we all try to find her before she lay her finger at Blackpunk.


Sorry if there is no interaction between (Y/N) and Im Nayeon in this chapter. But maybe in the next chapter they will be just a bit of Interactions between them. Sorry guys. 

I made this chapter and giving the hint about who spread the video. I guess the hint is quite easy and some of you might get the answer. But please no spoiler if you guys know the answer =P.

Anyways Thanks for reading it.

Vote, subscribe or comment what are your thought.

Wait for the next chapter in a few hours. Maybe Just kidding

.V.