1. Try harder again next time.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV

Damn! I’m late!

Being a college students sure is hard when you still have to wake up early just like a high school students. I study at Seoul University, it’s just a week I been in that school.

I skate as fast as I could to the school and thank god the gate hasn’t closed yet. I went to my class and seat near the window as usual I like being alone than being disturb or annoy by someone.

Then suddenly I heard everyone shouting being a fangirling or fanboying to none others than Twice Group. Don’t be surprised and yes there are studying in this university too. I just know them the first time I came to this school. Being famous sure is hard when you being the center of attentions. Luckily I’m not in their situations, if not I might die from it.

“Yo” (Y/N). Said Jungyeon.

I just give a poker face to her. People must been wondering why the Ultimate Girl Crush is talking to me but don’t get me wrong but the truth is Jungyeon is my Stepsister, S-T-E-P Sister. When I was 17 years old I start living with my new mother or should I say S-T-E-P Mom and also Jungyeon because my dad remarried again. My real Mom? Oh yeah She died when giving birth to me. Luckily they open their hearts to me but I’m not easily open my hearts to them and I don’t know why.

 

“Still doesn’t want to talk with me huh? You know it been 2 years like seriously why don’t you just say a word to me? You been living without talking to me or mom from the first time you come to our house.” Said Jungyeon.

I just shrugged my shoulder telling her that I’m not interested to talk with her.

Then Jungyeon just leave me with a frown face of her and ran to her group.

 

Nayeon POV

I saw Jungyeon walking out the classroom with a frown face of her walking toward us and I just chuckled at her.

“Still not working?” I asked Jungyeon.

Jungyeon just shook her head.

Momo and Mina just pat Jungyeon head and back of her body.

Yup, we all knew their story on how jungyeon got a cute little sister the first time she arrived.

“Better try again next time” I told jungyeon. She just nodded.

“Maybe she has a reason why she being like that. Being ignorant and hardly talk to people” I thought myself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This story is more to like about family and hope you guys can wait for nayeon and (Y/N) interaction more. .V.

Will Update again soon.Thank You for reading =]