6. Restart or Game Over?

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

Jungyeon POV
I was startled when my little sister suddenly pushed me. She never been like this even if it annoyed her. She wouldn’t hurt me. Then I just move a bit so she can pass by me. 
“P.S She’s not even my real sister” that’s the word I heard from (Y/N). I don’t know but I just felt shocked and hurt by her words. I was listening to their conversation with Nayeon Unnie.
“And don’t expecting me to talk to any of you guys again!” is the last conversation of (Y/N) with Nayeon Unnie. Then she just walked away. Maybe she just saying like that to avoid us.
“Hmm, maybe I should try to talk to her later at home. I thought to myself.
I walk toward Nayeon Unnie and saw her eye a bit watery maybe because of (Y/N) words. Well we all know that Nayeon Unnie is kind a like to make a new friends. Then I just hug Nayeon Unnie and tried to forget everything (Y/N) said to her.

Nayeon POV
I just slap her without thinking because she piss me off. 
WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU (Y/N)? “DON’T YOU KNOW THAT SHE WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU SMILE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO HER? DAMN! SHE’S YOUR SISTER YOU KNOW.” I shouted at (Y/N).
I can see her biting her lips trying to control her anger I think and she even tried to punch me because she just make a hand fist. 
I don’t care if she want to hit me but never hurt my best friend especially there both were a stepsister. But luckily she didn’t punch me, she just put her hand in the pocket.
I was shocked by her words when she said that Jungyeon is not even her real sister. I do know about their stepsister relationship but she shouldn’t said that you know. I can sense that Jungyeon heard our conversation.
“And don’t expecting me to talk to any of you guys again!” she said to me and walking back to her class.
I was dumbfound the way she talk to me. I don’t know if I should stop or tried again to changes her. Hmm now I’m a bit confused and I can felt that my eyes was watery maybe because I felt like i want to stop changing her because it’s hurt me by her word.
Jungyeon saw me and hug me, she told me to forget everything about whatever (Y/N) says just now.
Why can’t I change that emotionless girl? Maybe I should try to find the answer myself then.
Then I stopped my watery eyes and smile at Jungyeon for comforting me. You know being a friend for almost 6 years sure give a better result between me and jungyeon.
She understand me and I also understand her too well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is nayeon gonna give up or what?

why (Y/N) being a jerk towards other people?

Will continue posting new chapter tomorrow.

Thanks for the subcribed and comment to story. Thanks .V.