Promise

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

NAYEON POV

“I’m sorry Nayeon-ah for what I have done to you before. I know I’m being an idiot that only hurt someone heart. I’m sorry for making you cry again. If I disappear from your life will you promise me that you will be happy and forget about the past?” She said.

Is this what I really want? Yes, I do really want to avoid her. But somethings stop me from saying that.

“Nayeon?” She said flicking her finger to grab my attention.

“Uhh, umm, I – I – I uh hmm.” I stutter.

“I – uh I – I.” She imitate me.

“Yah!” I said angrily.

“Hahaha, you’re the one who doesn’t speak properly.” She said sticking her tongue out.

I slap her arm for bullying me.

“Ouch. Your hand is hard like a rock. Are you working out, so that you can slap me to the space?” yousaid jokingly.

“It’s not funny at all.” I said crossing my arm.

“Ok, sorry, let be serious. So you do want me to disappear from your life?” you said seriously.

“Yes, I do.” I blurted out.

 

you POV

“Yes, I do.” Nayeon said.

“So, if that your answer then I will……” before I even finish my sentence she wrap her arm around my body.

http://orig07.deviantart.net/0e89/f/2013/250/8/7/surprise_hug_by_lolita64-d6lg1vl.png

I don’t know how to explain but the hug look like this. Kind of. XP

 

Oh my god, Sh*t. Did she I mean did she just. Damn heart, stop playing with me.

 

There a long silence between us. I was standing like a statue. I heard her sobbing. She hide her face on my shoulder, crying.

How I wish I could turn back the time and stop hurting her. But even Einstein can’t build a time machine. What should I do then? Console her or wait for her to forgive you. But, for how long.

“I’m sorry Nayeon-ah.” I said caressing her head.

 

“I will disappear…..”

“No, I don’t want you to leave me.” Nayeon said sobbing.

 

“What? I thought you want me to…..”

“That what I want but somethings stop me from doing it.” She said.

 

“Are you telling me that you still…..”

I don’t know how many times she cut of my words.

“Yes, you idiot. I still love you. No matter how much you hurts me, I still can’t forget about you. Yes, I admit I hate when you suddenly disappear from my life. Please stop disappear from me. It killing me twice if  you leave me again.” She confess.

“I promise that I will never disappear from you again. Please fall in love with me again.” I said seriously.

She broke the hug. “Promise?” She said.

“I promise.” I told her.

 

NAYEON POV

"I promise." you said.

"I will give you another chances to make me fall in love with you again. Will you do it?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am. I swear if I broke your heart, you can do anything you want to me. Hit me, punch me or do whatever you want to satisfied you." She said.

I lean closer to her and whisper "If you break my heart again, you will be paralysed by me." I told her and I can hear her gulp.

I kiss her cheek and run away.

Sh*t, why did I do that?

I felt my heart beat crazily.

I still fall for you. Idiot. 


Hello my all readers. 

Trust me. This is not the end of the story.

The story still continue btw.....

I was still thinking how should I end this story.

Please don't kill me if the story is not what you guys expected. This is beyond my imaginations.

But the more I used my head to write the story the more my hair will become whiter. *Joking btw*

Still, thanks for the best positive comments and more subscribers.

Lov-  *cough cough*. Love You all. XP... *Run Away.

Anw thanks for reading. Sorry if the story is quite short. But at least I still alive to update it. XP

.V.

Zanmoo Out