36. I don't want to be hurt again.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

NAYEON POV

Suddenly I felt a warm and soft touch landing on my forehead. When I open my eyes, she just hug me tightly. My heart skip a beat.

Why am I feeling like this? Why can’t I push her away but instead I miss this feelings. Am I really hate her or maybe something else?

 

Even if you still hate me but my feelings to you will never change Nayeon-ah. I still lo- love you.” She told me.

I was shock and my heart beats faster when she says that.

She still love me. Then what about before when she says she never love me after all. Now I’m confuse.

 

“Aren’t you telling me that you never love me before?” I ask her confuse.

“Yes I am and I did say that but it’s not true. I lie about that.” She told me and I surprise.

“Wait what?” I ask confuse.

She take a deep breath.

“Whatever I told you before it’s not true. I still love you and even now. I’m really sorry if I hurt your feelings before.” She say looking guilty.

“I’m sorry (Y/N). But my heart is tear to pieces that cannot be replace anymore. I’m hurt (Y/N) that I won’t fall in love again. Because I’m scared that I be heartbroken again.” I told her sadly.

“Please Nayeon-ah. I will fix your pieces back together even if it time. I promise that I will not break your heart anymore. You know how much I cannot forget about you. Your smiles, your laughs and your tears always hunted in my memory.” She said and sobbing.

I’m sorry (Y/N). I don’t want to be hurt again.

“I’m sorry, but I have to say no. I only treat you as my boss and nothing more than that.” I told her.

 

(Y/N) POV

“I’m sorry, but I have to say no. I only treat you as my boss and nothing more than that.” She told me.

Now, I feel like an idiot who crazily and hopefully, she will forgive me and yet it’s the opposite of it.

“That’s okay Nayeon-ah. I think I should deserve that. It my fault so I should apologize to you.” I said smiling even though it fake.

Damn, not now. Don’t cry (Y/N). Everything will be all right and you will forget about her, maybe.

 

“I’m sorry.” Nayeon said guilty.

I shush her telling its okay.

“I think you better go home, its getting late now.” I told her fake smiling.

She thanks me and bow. Slowly she disapearing from my sight. 

I went back to my seat crying softly that only I that can hear it.

Damn it. This is why I hate to fall in love because I know that I will be alone again. Serve you right stupid. It your own fault because you hurt her feelings.

I cry silently. I’m alone again. I look at my watch and the clock strike 8.00pm.

Sh*t, did I cry that long that it almost time to go home.

Luckily, I done all my paper works. I rub my tears and act like nothing happen even though I know my feeling right now is hurting me.

 

THE NEXT DAY

I come early and went to my office. I just don’t want to her today about yesterday incident. All my mind is thinking how should I avoid her. I shouldn’t just fired her about yesterday, that is so unprofessional to do in the company.

 

*Knock Knock*

Now who’s that. I hope it’s not her. I’m not ready to meet her.

“Co- come in.” I said.

Sh*t don’t stutter.

When the door open, I keep praying that its not her and yes my prayer is been heard. It just Jimin holding some kind of rope maybe. I have a bad feelings about this.

What the, don’t tell me. He….

“Morning boss. I have a surprise for you.” He said smiling evilly.

“Jimin, I’m sorry about yesterday that I shout at you. I know I shouldn’t just shouting you. I know everyone make mistakes. Please, I’m begging you please don’t let go of the damn rope.” I told him feeling scared.

“Too late, boss. You should apologize to me yesterday for being mad without any reason after all.” He said slowly release the rope.

FU*K.

“JIMIN -AH.” I shouted standing on the chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woof woof woof.

“JIMIN, BRING THE DOG OUT NOW. I TOLD YOU I’M SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TO SHOUT AT YOU YESTERDAY.” I shout at him still standing on the chair.

Okay I admit, I hate dog but the real reason is I’m afraid of dogs. No matter small, big, cute or ugly, I still dislikes them.

http://mypetforumonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/8055895_orig.jpg

The dog he brought.

 

Okay let me explain what happen between him and me.

The truth is Jimin is my little stepbrother. My real mom remarried and have a son and he is Jimin. We just met went mom brought me to states. She introduce him and I’m surprise after all. He was supposed to be the real boss in the Queendom company but instead he want to be a receptionist.

Weird right. The reason he want to be receptionist is that Yerin. Yup your guess is right. He fell in love with her in the first sight. He said that he would get to know her better if he work as a receptionist which near her office. So in the end I’m the boss. No one in this company know about our stepsibling relationship except for us.

We both always bickering whenever he met me at my house or his house. We act nothing but a boss and employees in the company. But we know deep inside we really respect and love each other even though both of us never show it.

 

“Jimin, I swear you’re going to regret this if you don’t take the dog out from my office now.” I told him softly.

“What are you going to do huh?” he said grinning.

“Don’t make me.” I threatened him.

“I’m not scared.” He said stick his tongue out.

“That’s it.” I told him grabbing my phone while I’m still stuck standing on the chair.

I pretend to dial a number.

“Hey mom, how are you?” I fake a phone call at my mom.

I saw his face suddenly change and begging me to end the call. I stick my tongue out at him.

Revenge is sweet

“I have a confession to make.” Pretend to fake call with my mom.

Suddenly he rush into me grab the dog and trying to reach the phone from me. Luckily, I was standing on the chair so I’m taller than him.

“I said this nicely, bring the dog out or I swear I’m going to tell mom that you stole her money in her bag without her noticing.” I threatened him.

“Please no, you know it only $2 I took from her bag. You know how scary mom is when she’s mad.” He said begging still holding the puppy.

I laugh at him. “It’s not real. Pabo.” I told him laughing.

He pouted which look ugly at him.

“Chill bro, I’m just joking. Anyways I’m sorry for shouting at you yesterday. I’m not in a really good mood yesterday.” I told him guilty.

He nod understand and ask me what happen to me yesterday.

Should I tell him what happen between Nayeon and me in the past.

Yup he didn’t know yet about it.


Drama, drama, drama.

Hy again, I'm back.

Please don't kill me because of what happen between YouxNayeon in this chapter.

Trust me it still not the end of it.

New stepsibling alert. 

Anyway Thanks guys for giving a positive comments and more subscribers. Yay!

Thanks for reading.

.V.