8. The rabbit tooth is Nayeon huh.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

AT Home
(Y/N) POV

Today sure is a bad day for me. I thought. While I’m taking a shower.
1.    I can’t eat peacefully because of that evil stepsister.
2.    I got detention because of her again.
3.    I got a big SLAP from her friend!


What is your problem with me? Why do you have to keep disturbing my life?
And that friend of your I’m sure I’ll make her regret for slapping me just now. That evil bunny!
After I finished shower I wear my simple pajamas with a squirtle picture on it. *Smirk face.
Then I slump myself into my bed when suddenly someone knocking my door. I wake up and open the door. Bravo you’re right again it’s The Evil Stepsister.


What! I asked.
You know I felt happy when you first talk to me just now but even though it kind a harsh word. She said to me. *(Get out of my way)* is the word I said to her in case you’re guys (Reader) forgot.
“So” I said.
Then she just sigh and apologize to me because of what happen today.
“I’m sorry for what happen today, and on behalf of my friend Nayeon Unnie too because she slapped you. She said in a guilty tone.
“So her name is Nayeon huh.” I thought.
Jungyeon look at me hoping for my answer. 
“Are you done? I’m tired now.” I said. Pretending to yawn.
She just nodded and walked out of my room.
Before she leave she said to me “Sorry for disturbing you, and thanks for talking to me even it just a bit” she said sarcastically.
Did she just being sarcastic to me now? Whatever! Starting tomorrow if I saw that evil bunny I’m going to make her regret for what she had done to me today.
I slump into my bed and sleep like there is no tomorrow.


Grandma don’t go!”! I shouted.


Beep Beep Beep. The alarm clock make me surprised and fall down on the side of my bed.
I groaned and cursed that damn clock. “That dream again” I mumble.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello to my readers.thank you for continue reading my story.

What happen to (Y/N) past?

.V.