16. Just apologize already.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

FLASHBACK

NAYEON POV

AHHH! I screamed. I’m soaking wet all over my body then I heard (Y/N) shouted “That’s what you get for slapping me yesterday.” I felt my eyes sting and yes I’m crying. I just ran out from the toilet and ran toward the infirmary school. Why? Because Nahyun is a doctor in this university.

In case any of you don’t know Nahyun. Nahyun is from Sonamoo. Close friend of nayeon from high school. Maybe, I just read the news. *Scratch head.

I received a lot of text and call from my members but I didn’t reply to any of them. I don’t want them to felt worried of what happen to me in the toilet so I just ignore it. Nahyun look at me confused on what happen to me with that soaking wet clothes. “I fall down in the toilet” I lied.

“You know that you’re bad at lying, I’m not that idiot” Nahyun said to me.

I sighed and tell her the truth.

“Wow’ that Yoo (Y/N) have some nerves to do that. What will the fans react if one of their favorite idol being bully at school. That (Y/N) sure have nowhere to hide AHAHAHA.” She said to me while laughing.

“DAMN! I really hate her” I shouted. Little did (Y/N) know that she saw her outside the infirmary. She smirking and signaling Nahyun to play along with her while pointing at (Y/N) outside.

“Why do you have to suffer yourself to change (Y/N)? You know you can just confess directly to that sister of her without bothering her life” said Nahyun.

Shh. Don’t talk to loud, someone might hear us. I told her while covering .

“Why do you have to say that? What if she really thought I like her sister, Pabo” while I’m whispering to Nahyun.

Nahyun just wink at me.

After I done changing my clothes at the infirmary. I thanks to Nahyun for playing along with me. “Great acting” I said to Nahyun. I just went back to my class and saw all my members making a worried face at me. They all were worried for where the hell I’m after I went to the toilet.

I told them what happen to me between (Y/N). And yes they are mad at me for not telling them. Then I told them about my acting with Nahyun just now. All the members laugh and even Jungyeon laughing out loud (LOL) doesn’t believe that Nahyun have a nerves pretending to say that I like her. No worry, me and Jungyeon are just Best friend that won’t separate because I know someone else love her even though she kind a bit slow to know that. I thought while showing my rabbit teeth.

*To make (Y/N) feeling guilty for what she had done to Me.* so I tell them my plan and play along with me. Starting tomorrow. *Smirking

Hope you feel regret what you had done to me.

 

Present/Today

 

Jungyeon POV

“Don’t lie, I know what happen yesterday.” I pretend to shouted.

“You been splashed by (Y/N) in the toilet right.” I said.

She pretend to be shocked because I know that (Y/N) is standing behind the lamppost. She just silent there watching us. I chuckled silently.

Then I saw all my members came towards us. And I tell them what happen to Nayeon Unnie yesterday. They all shocked and angry for my little sister behavior. *Of course they play along with us too.*

“We must punish her.” Jihyo said to me.

Everyone agreeing except (Y/N) who eavesdrop them.

(Y/N) POV

“We must punish her”. I heard the big eye girl said.

“Oh great you have your own enemy now. Great just great” I mumbled while hiding behind the lamppost. “What should I do?” I smacked my head thinking a way to escape this.

“Why every time I see you always smacking your head?” Perhaps you’re getting crazy? Said Jackson while looking at me confuse.

I just sighed at him. “You’re not helping me at all.” I said to him.

“I told you, apologize to her. Is not that it going to be the end of the world for your apology?” said him.

“His right, I‘m waiting for the right timing to apologize to her.” I thought.

“Thanks bro” I said while giving him a high five.

He just chuckled to me. “It’s been a while.” He mumbled and smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guys.

Author is pretty busy lately. So sorry again.

Thank for reading btw.

.V.