32. The Reason

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

(Y/N) POV

“You!” She said angrily.

I look at her and widen my eyes too. “Fudge! Why is she here?” I thought. Nevertheless, I am trying to act cool.

“What are you doing here?” She ask. “Oh, how much I miss to hear her voice.” I thought.

“What do you mean doing here? I’m the CEO of this company for your information.” I said and she look surprised.

“What? You’re the C- CEO?” she stuttered.

“What? You think a person sitting in front of you is a cleaner wearing a suit?” I sarcastically said.

“Whatever.” She said a bit angry.

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

“I need a job but since you’re the CEO so I change my mind.” She said and bow to me telling that she is leaving.

“Hmm. Trying to avoid me huh?” I mumbled but luckily, she did not hear it.

“Wait.” I said and she turned back to me looking pissed.

“Are you sure you don’t want this job just because I’m here?” I said sarcastic to her and grin. It almost make my heart beat faster when saying that.

“What? Ugh, for you info I just don’t want an annoying brat as my boss.” She said sarcastic and I almost mad but still control myself.

“This annoying brat you crazy about?” I ask sarcastic.

“What? Do you perhaps forget what happen between us before? I will hate you forever and never see you again.” She said angrily.

“When I remember about the incident it make me hurt. But what should I do to make things right again?” I thought.

“Then suit yourself. You may leave.” I said to her. Well my mind control me than my heart. Therefore, I had to do that since she want to avoid me. What else can I do?

I do feel guilty what I said to her before these past few years. I have my own reason.

 

 

FLASHBACK

“Please (Y/N). Listen to me. I am sorry for leaving you since you are a baby. I do not even want to leave you but it was your father fault. If only he did not have a mistress at that time. Things would not be like this.” She said to me.

I look at her angry. “Whatever, I don’t care. I been living without a real mother after all. For me you are death to me. I said without feeling guilty.

“Please (Y/N)-ah. I need you. I do really miss my own daughter.” She said not giving up.

“You think just because dad have a mistress. You just leave me behind. Even worst, you don’t even show up during Grandma Funeral.” I told her and she look down.

“I can’t show up at that time because I have a reason.” She said crying.

“What? Just because dad will be there?” I said sarcastic.

“No, it’s not (Y/N)-ah.” She said.

“Then give me a reason why you didn’t show up at that time?” I ask.

“I- I-I. She stuttered.

“See, you can’t even give a proper reason.” I said and leave her alone when she said something that change my mind.

“I’m almost die (Y/N)-ah.” She said which hurt me when she said that.

“Wha – what? I ask.

“I have a diseases called Coronary Artery disease. I know about these when you’re just born. The doctor told me when I giving you a birth. I was crying because the doctor said I only have a few months to live if it is not being treated. I was about to tell your father about it when I saw him bringing back another women which make my heart aches when looking at it. I did not think much, all I think was to run away from your father with you. However, I change my mind. If I bring you along who going to take care of you when I die. That is why I had to leave you living with your father and grandma.” She said crying.

“Why didn’t you tell dad at that time. Maybe he will understand.” I told her.

“I was weak and no strength left when seeing him with other women. Therefore, I just ran away. I went to Japan to be treated and here I am still alive. The chances of the surgery is low but luckily, I still survived.” She told me about her past.

“I- I am sorry for saying that you’re die to me. I’m sorry if you have to suffer all alone mo- mom.” I stuttered and teary.

We both hug each other hoping that we will never leave each other again.

We broke the hug and she wipe my tear smiling. I miss her.

She even told me that Mr. Mark is her private assistant and been taking care of her since she was in states. She is the one who spread the video and Mr. Mark is the one who recording the video.

However, who cares since people will eventually forget about it later on. The reason she do that so she can reveal herself since she pretend to work as a principal in our University. She been watching me since I start studying there. Her best friend is the principal but since not a lot of people know how she is look like. She ask for help from her best friend if she can pretend to be the principal until she reveal herself to me.

The real principal is Miss Jia. Yes, she is the one in the detention room before. I widen my eyes when I know who the principal is.

My mom even told me that she have her own company in states and want me to take her over since she need to resign because she just too tired to take care of the company longer. I been thinking about it a lot. That’s mean I have to leave someone I really love. I have to leave Nayeon Unnie.

I almost cry when she said that she doesn’t want to meet me again in the future.

It does hurt me but I just don’t want to make her worry about me since I be living with my mother in states.

I told all of these stories to my stepmom and Jungyeon Unnie. They all look shocked and cry when they have to let go of me going with my real mother. I promise them that I will come back again to meet them.

END OF FLASHBACK


Too much drama in head.....

What should i do? Should i take her as my sereatary or just let her be?

Anyways thanks for reading and tell me how you feel about these chapter.

Thanks for reading. 

.V.