10. Who are you calling me stupid?

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

Nayeon POV

As usual I wait all the member outside the school gate then I saw (Y/N) skateboarding toward me. “WAIT! Toward me.” I screamed in my head.

“Oh God hope there is nothing bad happen to me today.” I pray and thank god she just pass by me.

“She look cool with that black color of her clothes. What? Even I love fashion ok.” I thought.

After a while I saw Jungyeon and the other members and waved to them. They waved back at me.

“Are you really that hungry until you bring two lunchbox?” I asked Jungyeon sarcastically.

I felt my arm being hit and I rubbed it immediately. I don’t want to go to school with swollen arm.

“One is for my little sister, Pabo” Jungyeon answer.

Then suddenly I got my idea pop out from nowhere and told my member about my idea.

All my members look at me with their scared face. They all said “I don’t know Unnie, if only she want to eat with us.

I just let out a big sigh and said “if this succeed I will bought you guys a pizza.” All of them widened their eyes and shouted YES SIR! And salute to me. I just chuckled with their childish behavior.

“Hope my idea goes well” I thought.

(Y/N) POV

While I was skateboarding to my school I saw the evil bunny in front of the gate.

“Maybe she wait for her members” I thought.

I just pretending to skate towards her to make her scared of what she had did to me yesterday. Then I smirk when I saw her closing her eyes like she was praying and holding her two hands together and look up to the sky. Well you’re lucky I don’t have a mood to bully you early in the morning.

I went straight to my class and I’m early 10 minutes before the class start. I just look outside the windows and saw them being surround by the fangirl and fanboy. I just let out a sigh. “Being famous sure is hard.” I mumbled.

Then PANG I got a hit at the back of my head.

“Stop staring people’s life. Stupid” He shouted at me.

I gave him the most deadly glared he had ever seen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who is (Y/N) glared to? Found out next chapter.

And for those reader who want with someone else maybe one day i'm going to make new fanfic with someone else kay.. Thanks .V.