If that can make you happy then I will do it.

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

you POV

 “I love you.” I told her.

“I love you too.” She said which make me smile.

 

*PANG*

“Ouch! What the fudge?” I said scratching my forehead.

“Stop making that stupid duck face because it disgusting.” Nayeon said suddenly.

“Wait, what? What just happen? Aren’t you forgiven me?” I ask.

“What do you mean? I just came out from the shower, saw you hugging the pillow and keep kissing it. Eww.” Nayeon said.

Oh my god. Don’t tell me all that it was just a dream. Stupid dream, why you look so real. I wish it were real.

 

“So what if I hug and kiss the pillow. Is not that I was dreaming about you, idiot.” I said and I had too.

“You, ugh never mind, my head hurts and I don’t want to start any fight.” Nayeon said which make me guilty.

I went to the kitchen, grab a medicine, and give it to her. She kindly take it and I told her to rest in my room. She look confused.

“Don’t worry; I will be sleeping in the other room.” I said and she nod understand.

“If you need anything, I will be sleeping there.” I told her pointing at the room.

“Okay.” She said.

 

NAYEON POV

I’m in youroom. It look simple but bigger than my own room.  I sat on her bed and it feel comfortable. I sigh in relieved.

*Ring Ring*

I surprise by the ringtone. I look at my phone but it’s not mine that ringing. I search for the sound and saw a phone at youtable. I took the phone but suddenly it stop. I look at the screen and surprise the wallpaper of her screen.

 

you POV

“Where did I put my phone?” I mumbled.

“Ah, right in my room.” I mumble again.

I walk in my room and saw Nayeon standing and holding my phone.

“Is that my phone?” I ask her and she nod but look surprise.

“What’s wrong, did you just saw a ghost in my ph-.” I haven’t finish my word and I just remember something.

Sh*t, I forget to change the wallpaper. DAMN!

 

I took my phone from her hand.

“Don’t touch other people stuff.” I said angrily.

“Sorry.” She mumbled, feeling guilty.

“Whatever you see in the wallpaper, just forget it. I just forgot to change it.” I told her and left.

 

NAYEON POV

“Whatever you see in the wallpaper, just forget it. I just forgot to change it.” She told me and left.

I’m blushing, no I feel embarrassed right now. Why? The wallpaper is… Me!

 
   

 

She took my picture silently and use it as wallpaper.

 

 

I don’t know if I should be happy or scared at the same time. I was happy because she use my picture as her wallpaper. Scared because she take a picture of me silently. What if all of her album is full with my picture. Oh my, she is a stalker.

My heart beat rapidly. I don’t know if I was feeling scared or the other way.

 

you POV

I hope she didn’t thought of me as a weird stalker. I just happen to snap that picture because from that angle she look gorgeous. I swear it just one snap.

Why did I put it as my phone wallpaper you idiot.  Serve you right now you will be nickname as Stalker by her.

I lay down in the living room and sigh. I hope she didn’t think of me a weird person.

I heard a sound of a door open and widen my eyes.

Please don’t come here.

 

NAYEON POV

I can’t sleep. Why? Because I still thinking about the picture.

Just let it be. It not that it can killed you.

I know, but I don’t want her to keep remembering about me. I mean she should forget about our past and move on now.

Yes that right, maybe I should tell her and not giving her false hope.

I walk outside and saw youlaying on the couch.

I walk toward her slowly.

*Ba thumps ba thumps*

Heart just for once please don’t beat crazily.

you. Are you awake?” I ask.

“I know you want to talk about the picture earlier, don’t worry I delete it already.” She said.

She answer to me before I even ask anything. She expected me to ask that.

 

 

 

 

 “Why?” I ask suddenly.

“Why? What do you mean?” youask back.

“I know that you understand what I mean.” I said.

you wake up and sigh.

“You’re sick and just take a rest. Let just talk about this tomorrow okay.” She said.

“No, I will not moving from here until you tell me why.” I said.

“Please, I’m tired and need to sleep.” She said.

“I’m tired too but I will not moving until you say.” I said.

I heard she sigh and walk to me.

“Fine I will tell why and promise me that you take a good night sleep after this.” you said and I nod.

“You want to know why I put your picture as my wallpaper?” she aid and I nod again.

“Isn’t it obvious? I mean who wouldn’t put a famous twice idol as their wallpaper screen. Duhh~. Is not that I’m the only person who have you as my wallpaper picture.” She said and face palmed myself.

“Yes, it true but this picture is where you take silently.” I fight back.

“Don’t you know the definition of fancam?” she said and face palmed myself twice.

“Now, I answer your question. Now go to sleep and no more question.” She said and I obey.

I walk into her room and lay down.

Why I didn’t think of that. Aigoo, I feel headache. Maybe I should take a rest now.

I eat the medicine you give me and swallow it.

Now I’m in my own dreamland.

 

NEXT DAY

I woke up and wow, I feel refreshed after eating the medicine.

But, I feel sweating.

Wait, why do I feel hot?

I fan myself and stop when I felt something laying on my stomach

I gulp and peek slowly inside the blanket.

What the heck!

“AHHHHHHH!” I shouted.

 

you POV

“AHHHHHHH!” I heard someone scream.

I wake up suddenly and rush into the room.

“Why, what’s wrong? Why are you screaming suddenly? I ask her with my messy hair.

She run into me and hug me. Yes, I’m blushing for the sudden contact.

“Okay, mind telling me why are you screaming? I ask and caressing her head.

“There something inside the blanket.” She say and point at the bed.

“Huh? Let me check what it is.” I said and let go of the hug.

“Wait, don’t leave me alone here.” She said grabbing my shirt.

I look at her a bit confuse.

“I’m not leaving you alone. Duh. We still inside the room together.” I said sarcastic.

“Oh yeah, right.” She said feeling embarrassed.

I walk slowly into my bed and poke something inside the blanket.

Sh*t, the blanket is breathing. I bet this somethings is alive and big.

I gain my courage and lift the blanket up and guess what, I laugh aloud.

“What so funny?” Nayeon ask but a bit angry.

“You scream, because of that?” I chuckle by her cuteness.

“What, who wouldn’t be surprise if a cat just sleeping with you without you noticing.” She said.

“That’s Miku, I forgot to tell you that, I’m living with a cat. She always sleep on my bed.” I told her.

“But that’s weird. She didn’t bite you. All I remember is she hate new people. She even bite Jimin before. Like a dog.” I chuckle remember about it.

Nayeon chuckle what I just told her.

“Maybe she love you at first sight.” I blurt out suddenly.

Fudge, I shouldn’t had said that.

I carry Miku into my arm and walk outside.

“I- uh, giving her food. You can take a shower first.” I told her and left.

 

NAYEON POV

“Maybe she love you at first sight.” you say it out of nowhere.

Ba thumps Ba thumps.

She just say about the cat not you. Please heart, don’t do this to me.

She carry the cat and bring her outside.

“I- uh, giving her food. You can take a shower first.” She told me and left.

I just stare at the door blankly like my soul just left me. I slap both of my cheek to wake me up. I sigh and went into the bathroom.

While showering, my mind keep budging me.

Love at first sight. Why you. You making me remember about the past.

Short tragic story. In the past, I have falling in love at her the first time Jungyeon introduce her to us. However, things didn’t go as plan. The end.

I can’t believe my eye were teary thinking about it.

Why must I fall in love with you, jerk. Love is cruel.

Suddenly I heard a knock from outside and stop thinking.

“Are you okay? You been taking shower for too long. I don’t want you to get sick again” She said from outside.

Sick? Why are you worry if I was sick or not.

I wear my clothes and open the door.

I glare at her and walk toward her.

“Why?” I ask her suddenly.

“Huh?” She look at me confuse.

“Why are you making me like these? I ask trying to hold my tears.

“Wait, you think I’m the one putting the cat in the bedroom?” She ask.

“You idiot.” I said and……



you POV

“You idiot.” She said and hug me.

Wait? HUG ME!

“Uh. Nayeon, what’s wrong? I don’t understand.” I ask her.

My shirt is wet not because of the shower but she was crying.

“Why are you crying? Look I didn’t mean to put Miku inside my bedroom. I don’t even know she was in there.” I said trying to make her cheer up back.

“Why are you being so stupid?” She say angrily and let go of the hug.

“Huh?” I look at her confuse.

“Why my heart beat don’t beat as normal as usual whenever I see you. Why are you acting as if you worry about me? Why can’t you disappear from my life and lastly why can’t I stop thinking about this stupid, idiot girl that standing right in front of me.” She said and cry suddenly.

I was trembling. I mean I never seen her this angry and sad before. I confuse. Before she say, she never forgive me but then suddenly she said that she couldn’t stop thinking about me.

“I’m sorry Nayeon-ah for what I have done to you before. I know I’m being an idiot that only hurt someone heart. I’m sorry for making you cry again. If I disappear from your life will you promise me that you will be happy and forget about the past?”  I told her.


Drama drama drama. I love drama.haha.

What will happen next? Will Nayeon really be happy if You disappear from her life?

 Just bear with it my lovely readers.

Sorry for the late updates. Busy with school. Mianhae.

Really love with all of the positive comments and upvote. Even subscribers too. Thanks Y'all

Anw thanks for reading.

V.