22. Why are you back!

Thanks For Trying To Changes Me Even Though Its Hurt.

Nayeon POV

“Okay, if you need anything I’ll be waiting outside.” I said to her.

“Hmm, is she going to be alright?” I thought while waiting for her outside.

“Nayeon Unnie~ “. I turned around and saw all my members walking towards me.

“Where is (Y/N)? Is she still mad at me?” Jungyeon asked.

“Maybe yes but maybe no too.” I answer.

Jungyeon look confused by my answer. “Let just see what will happen.” I continue. She just nod.

 

Flashback

“Then stop being nice to me. I’m not worth to be a nice person. Just sto--------- before she could finish her word I just hug her suddenly.

“Stop saying useless thing about you. You just having a very bad past not a bad you” I said while still hugging and pat her back. I feel calm when I hug her. I don’t know why but I want to know her more.

I don’t care what she is thinking. But I can feel her pain when she said that hurtful word from . She been holding it for a long time and I can see from her eyes. That eyes that look so hurt.

“That’s okay. I’m here.” I said to her. Suddenly she break off the hug and look at me surprised. I just smiled at her back.

Then out of nowhere she run away from me and went to the toilet. I gaze at her blankly watching her running away. I just ran to the toilet too. Thinking what’s wrong with her.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

(Y/N) POV

Okay, I just have to relax my mind and forget about whatever happen today. Breath in breath out and you are ready to face her again. I unlock the toilet door and walked outside. There I saw all of them waiting for me outside.

“There you are. Are you okay?” Nayeon asked. “Why it has to be you asking me again?” I thought.

“I’m fine.” I answer her while looking down. I try to avoid eye contact with her.

“Alright, now everyone is here. It almost evening though. We’re going back home alright. We have class tomorrow.” Said the big eye girl (JIHYO).

Everyone just agreeing with her and walk to the bus.

I sat at the back of the bus and listening to a music with my headphone trying not to talk with any of them and especially that rabbit tooth girl. I don’t want to die yet because my heart keep beating faster when thinking about her. Damn what’s wrong with me?

“Hey (Y/N). Can I talk to you for a while?” Said Jungyeon. I just look at her and shrug my shoulder telling that I accept it and remove my headphone.

She sat next to me and look down. I saw her hand fidgeting a lot. I think she’s trying to think how to start the conversation with me. I giggle a bit watching her feeling anxious with me.

“You’re lucky you didn’t pull out my ear until it fall off.” I joked.

She look at me surprised like she just look a ghost.

“Are you (Y/N)?” she said. I just glared at her telling it’s not funny.

She chuckled and smile at me.

“I’m sorry for pulling your ear just now. I just don’t know why I felt angry when you grab Mina hand.” She said while scratching her head.

“Jealous perhaps” I mumbled.

“What did you just say?” she asked. “Nothing.” I answer her back.

Then I just remember before about Nayeon have a crush on Jungyeon at the infirmary when she talk with the nurse at school. Damn I totally forgot about it. I sigh when thinking about it. I feel angry, no, sad maybe at the same time remembering about that rabbit teeth confession before. “Maybe I’m the one who feel jealous right now” I thought.

“Damn, since when you have feeling at her? Stupid” I said in my mind and smack my head to wake up from reality.

 

 

 

“Yah (Y/N)-ah.” Nayeon call my name. I look at her waiting for her to talk. “Here” she continued and give me a piece of paper. I look confused and look at the paper.

_________________________________________________________________________________

1.You must walk with us every morning to the school.

2.Be nice to your mom. Either me or Jungyeon will watching how you treating Mrs Yoo.

3.Always lunch with us.

4.Be nice with everyone perhaps smiling won’t hurt them.

5.No bad attitude especially to Jungyeon.

The rule will be continue……

BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES! YOU WILL GET A PUNISHMENT!

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“Seriously!” I said to the rabbit tooth and she just smiled at me. I just sigh and feel tired to bicker with her right now.

“What kind of punishment will I get?” I asked. “I will think about it.” she said with that smiling face she gave me.

“Stop smiling.” I told her. “Why?” she asked. “Why? You asked me why? Your smile make me almost fall for you dammit.” I said in my mind while glaring at her.

“Because it look ugly with that rabbit tooth of you.” I pretend to said that.

She pouted when I said that. I smile a bit when she did that.

“Woah, did I just saw your smile?” she asked. “In your dream.” I said sarcastic. I didn’t realize that I was smiling at her but luckily she just ignore it.

After we arrive at the next bus stop. Some of the members walk to their home in separated ways while I and Jungyeon walk back home together in another route. All the members as usual hugging each other and waving to us before they leave. I just stare at them and I saw Mina only look somewhere else and doesn’t want to look at me. “Weird” I mumbled.

“The rules start tomorrow.” Nayeon shouted at me before walking away smiling. I just groan.

I and Jungyeon walk together silently to our house when suddenly she start a conversation.

“Umm, are sure you’re no mad what happen earlier about pulling your ear?” she asked while looking down.

“I told you its fine, just forget about it.” I said.

“I knew that you’re not bad since I met you the first time.” She said smiling.

I just pretend not to hear and just continue walking. I don’t know but I do feel guilty sometimes with her and my stepmom for my rude behavior.

She walk next to me when suddenly I saw her shivering in cold because she keep blowing her hand to keep warm.  Well its night already of course the atmosphere is cold.

Luckily I wear my jacket with me but I didn’t want to use it, without thinking any longer I just put my jacket on her to keep her warm.

She look surprised. “You don’t ne_______.” Before she could finish. “Don’t say anything. You need it more than me.” I interrupt and continue walking.

It only took 10 minutes walking from the bus stop to our house and home sweet home.

As both of us enter the first thing I saw is a male shoes placed near the door entrance. Then I know who it is.

Suddenly I felt angry and mad when I know who is coming back from a business trip. Yes, It’s my dad just came back.

“Welcome back my two beautiful daughter, I miss you two so much.” My dad said and walk towards us.

“Oh my god dad. It been ages we been waiting for you” said Jungyeon and give a hug at him.

He look at me and smile.

“Stop with that fake smile old man” I said to my dad angrily.

“Where is your manner young lady?” he said to me angrily too.

“Whatever” I said to him and just walking pass by him and went straight to my room.

 

JUNGYEON POV

Suddenly I felt something warm wrapping my body. When I look its (Y/N) jacket. I look so surprised by her and said “You don’t ne_______.” Before I could finish. “Don’t say anything. You need it more than me.” (Y/N) interrupt and continue walking. I smiled watching her from the back. “Just two months I hope you change completely” I said in my mind. I just follow her from behind and how I wish I can tell her how happy am I right now because of her warm heart. “You’re just hard to reveal your true self.” I mumbled a bit.

Without me realizing we arrive at home. After we came in I saw (Y/N) clenching her fist.

“Welcome back my two beautiful daughter, I miss you two so much.” I knew that voice and look at him, its dad. “Oh my god dad. It been ages we been waiting for you” I said and give him a hug.

“Stop with that fake smile old man” (Y/N) said to dad angrily.

“Where is your manner young lady?” he said to her angrily too.

“Whatever” she said to him and just walking pass by him and went straight to her room.

“What just happen between both of you?” I ask dad with curiosity.

“Just let her be. It’s my fault too.” He said and I just nod.

I was trying to calm her down but i should just let her alone by now.

 

 

Long story short yes me and mom knew about (Y/N) past a bit.The Truth is Dad told us about her mom is still alive and living somewhere else and knew that dad had another daughter from his second wife which is none other than (Y/N). *WHAT!!*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Ho my fellow readers.

How the stories going?

Anw thanks for subcribing, upvote and commenting. Really motivate me more in writing these fictions.

Thanks for readings.

.V.