Nineteen...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nineteen. . .

 

All businessman was there, of course, each one of them has their own agenda. They doesn't go there for nothing.

"You're Done" The stylist said and Inna look at the mirror smiling, then the door opened Doojun came in.

He look at Inna "Wow" Doojun surprised and Inna look at him then she stuck her tongue at him.

"Then you ruined the moment" Doojun said sarcastically, Inna laughed. 

Doojun and Inna were in the elevator "Now what?' Inna asked "I thought Junhyung Oppa, will going to pick me up?" Doojun look at her

"Miss him that much?" And Inna chuckled "Don't worry, in a few second you will see your prince" 

*Ting*

Junhyung waiting in front of the elevator feels like eternity,  when he heard the ting from the elevator, he turned around and felt that the elevator taking too long to opened. Then slowly he saw Inna smiling at him.

Doojun look at Junhyung's reaction and rolled his eyes "And here's your bride" Doojun said and give Inna's hand to Junhyung.

Junhyung look like a fish because his mouth was opened from a struck.

Doojun hold Junhyung's chin and push it up "Close your mouth my friend, your to obvious" Doojun said and patted his shoulder then Inna giggled.

Junhyung feel like Doojun catch him from doing the biggest crime, Inna linked her arm with Junhyung, then he look at her like the most fragile thing in the world.

The 3 of them proceed to the hotel conference and before they entered all media surrounded them. 

The media asked them random questions like, who is she, what Junhyung's plan into the company and blah blah blah.

Junhyung hold Inna's hand in his arms and smiled at her, Inna smiled at him and the media start to take a picture.

Yongguk watching them from afar so hurt, he thought that he should be the one who's holding Inna's hand and not Yong Junhyung.

Himchan look at Yongguk's face seeing the pain, Himchan patted his shoulder, "You okay bro?" Himchan asked worried and Yongguk look at him giving him a little smile, "Yeah" But the smile from his face doesn't reach his eyes and looked at the couple with a one last look. 

Doojun looking around when he notice BAP and then he approach them, Doojun know everything what happened in the hospital, Junhyung told him the story about Yongguk and everyone else.

Is that the reason why, he acted that way, when we're in the club?.

Doojun looked at Yongguk with curiousity in his eyes.

"Anyonghaseyo Yoon Doojun Imnida from Yoon's Foundation" Doojun introduced himself to them, BAP look at him and bowed and everyone introduced themselves "Yongguk shii?" Doojun look at him "A yeah" Yongguk look at him and smiled. 

"Nice meeting you again" Doojun said and the both of them shook hands "Nice seeing you again Doojun shii" Yongguk said "I just wanted to asked you some favor, not only you but each everyone of you, I hope everyone here is a single man" Doojun said and chuckled.

"Ne" Himchan said and everyone nodded their heads, but Yongguk doesn't even response "How about you Yongguk shii?" Doojun asked him, then Himchan look at Yongguk and elbowed him.

Yongguk look at Himchan and Himchan nodded his head "Yeah" Yongguk said nodded his head unsure, "That's Good then" Doojun said and clapped his both hands smiling at them "So what about your favor then?" Daehyun asked getting curious.

"This is for the charity, Im going to call your name later on and I will tell you the favor" Doojun said and everyone nodded their head.

Then someone cleared their throat and everyone look in front, "Enjoy the party" Doojun said and then he walked to another guest "What's that all about?" Youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter