Eight....

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eight. . .

 

"Inna, Palliyo" Junhyung shouted downstairs, "Coming" Inna shouted moving fast, Yesterday Junhyung reading a book, when he notice that Inna watching some sight seeing you can see in Seoul, Junhyung notice in her eyes the amusement.

"Inna" 

"Ne Oppa?"

Inna looked at him, "Let's go on a trip" Junhyung said smiling at her.

"Eodi?" 

"Let's go around the Seoul, let's go to Myundeong, Gangnam, Hankang. . . You name it" Junhyung said and Inna smile at him, you can see the excitement to her face.

Inna stood up running to his direction, when suddenly she pounce at him hugging his neck, Junhyung rooted to where he was standing when Inna pulled away from the hug, looking at him with a wide smile "Oppa Jang" Inna said while doing thumbs up, Junhyung pinch her nose.

 

Now Inna run down stairs and saw Junhyung waiting for her, "Ready?" Junhyung asked smiling at her "Yeah" Inna said excited then she linked her arms to him.

"Yah! Where you going both? Are you two leaving me behind?" Doojun said tapping his foot on the ground with a cross arms, "Want to come?" Inna asked excitedly, Doojun look at the both of them, Junhyung and Inna was linking arms.

Doojun thought that the both of them was a match made from heaven, "Nah~ Im fine, besides I need to go to work" Doojun said waving his hand and shrugged his shoulder, Doojun look at Junhyung with a silly smile "Enjoy" Doojun said and chuckled "Shoo" Doojun shoo them waving his hand "Don't wait, that Im to kick you both" Doojun said and go upstairs.

*********************************

Hongdae was the place that they choose first, Inna and Junhyung walking happily joking around to each other, when Inna suddenly saw a cute stall full of variety girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter