Forty Four...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty Four. . .

 

Today was the medical mission, Inna was busy companying every patient who needed her. Her husband keep texting him asking how she's doing but she's not noticed how many text messages he send to her because, she's to busy.

 

"Dr. Kim, Where Im going to put this?" The nurse asked her, holding the medicines, Inna looked at her with smile, "Just put it in the table, Thank you, Nurse Park" Inna thanked her and the nurse nodded her head.

 

"Nurse Park can you please hold this for me? It distracting me"  Inna asked giving her phone and her wallet to her, "Okay, But Dr. Kim look at your phone, Your husband keep sending you messages" Nurse Park said holding her phone up, then the phone light up again indicating another text.

 

Inna chuckled and get the phone in her grip, reading Yongguk text messages to her;

 

To: Nana

 

From: Gukie

 

Nana How are you?^^

 

To: Nana

 

From: Gukie

 

My meeting ended, why are you not texting back? =(

 

To: Nana

 

From: Gukie

 

Honey? Boo? Cupcake? Jagiya? Yeobeo? Psst...

 

To: Nana

 

From: Gukie

 

Yah! Im dying here, Why are you not texting me?   ㅠㅡㅠ

 

And the last one was;

 

To: Nana

 

From: Gukie

 

Okay I got it, Your busy, I just want to say I LOVE YOU...

 

 

Inna giggled to his messages and Nurse Park looked at her, "Your husband really loves you" Nurse Park commented and Inna smiled at her, "He better be" Inna said laughing at her statement then, Nurse Park laughed at her.

 

"Just take it for while, I need to concentrate" Inna said giving her phone to Nurse Park, then Nurse Park shook her head laughing at her.

 

"Okay Dr. Kim if you say so" Nurse Park said putting Inna's wallet and Inna's phone in her pocket, "Thanks Nurse Park"  Inna thanked her and Nurse smile at her, "Any time Dr. Kim" then Nurse Park goes out of the tent and assist another patients.

 

Night came and the Medical Mission almost finished, Inna goes to Nurse Park if she can ride Nurse Park's car because the bus was already full because some of Doctor and Nurses were late and came without their cars, so now the bus was kind of crowded.

 

Inna and Nurse Park already ridding Nurse Park's car going home and Inna's wallet and phone were still with her. The both of them forgot about her things.

 

Nurse Park yawned and Inna looked at her, "sleepy?" Inna asked and Nurse Park nodded her head, "Sorry I can't helped you with that" Inna said with apologetic tone while pointing at the steering wheel.

 

Nurse Park giggled at her, "I know that long time ago Dr. Kim" Nurse Park said and Inna raised her eyebrow "I told you Jiwoo if were not in the hospital or worked you can call me Inna"  Inna said tsked Nurse Park then Nurse Park laughed at her.

 

The road were kind of dark, there's alot of trees every where and there's a lot of slope in every side of the road.

 

The both of them fell in silence only the radio was booming in the air, Inna already fell in the dream land, while Jiwoo dozing off in the steering wheel but, she fighting her sleepiness and she keep yawning.

 

Jiwoo suddenly closed her eyes, her eyes suddenly give up of sleepiness and she didn't notice the humps and her feet keep steeping on the gas.

 

Inna still sleeping doesn't know what's happening Then the car accelerated and Jiwoo opened her eyes but it's too late the car rushing into the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter