Fifty Three...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifty Three...

 

BAP without Himchan, send Yongguk in the airport already in their formal suit.

 

"Why your face like that? I feel like it's my funeral" Yongguk joked them laughing, but everyone frowned at him.

 

"Don't joke like that hyung" Jongup said frowning at him, "It's not even funny" Youngjae said glaring at him, Yongguk chuckled at their reaction.

 

Then, the speaker announced that Yongguk's flight were going on board, "So this is it guys" Yongguk said smiling at them, Zelo sighed and hugged Yongguk patting his back, "take care hyung" Zelo said and Yongguk pulled and messed his hair, "Yah! Hyung my hair" Zelo growled but, Yongguk just chuckled at him.

 

"Ahhh, Maknae ah you grown up so well, You are even the one whose lecturing me" Yongguk said looking at Zelo with a smile in his face, "Thank you Zelo ah" Yongguk said and Zelo face soften to saw his hyung being like this.

 

"Bye Hyung, See you there" Jongup said patting Yongguk's shoulder, "Yeah, I hope you get the deal though, Fighting" Yongguk said fist pumping and Jongup chuckled at Yongguk.

 

"Youngjae stop flirting with the girls" Yongguk said turning his head into Youngjae, "Tsk... like Mother like Son, Imo told me the exact words" Youngjae said rolling his eyes but still hug Yongguk with a smile.

 

Then lastly Daehyun, Yongguk chuckled because, Daehyun already rolling his eyes, the both of them have their brotherly handshake, "Thanks Dae, for saying those words to me" Yongguk said smiling at him, "You know, I really want to beat you up that day hyung, but I changed my mind, Maybe next time" Daehyun said shrugging his shoulder, and Yongguk laughed at him.

 

"I don't even know, Why we saying goodbye to him, We can visit him in America anytime we want" Daehyun said stating the fact, "And that's coming from the department of transportation" Youngjae joked and everyone laughed except for Daehyun.

 

"Do you really want to eat my fist?"

 

"Im just joking, Sheesh, No fun"

 

Everyone still laughing when they heard the last call from Yongguk's flight, Yongguk looked at them smiling "I guess you need to go too, Inna going to kill all of you if she didn't saw you guys in her wedding" Yongguk still can joked those but they didn't react to him, "And tell Himchan, Im going now" and everyone nodded their head.

 

Yongguk walked to the departure area, waving his hand, shooing them away. Zelo nodded his head and they walked away from him, "Thanks Guys for always there" Yongguk whispered looking at their parted figure.

 

The wedding bell already playing outside and Inna looked at the door, "This is it, Inna" Inna said cheering herself a little bit, then later on Himchan knocked again asking if she's ready, Inna nodded her head and the both of them exited the room.

 

The sound of Here it comes the bride was already playing in the background, While Inna marching beside her was Himchan, Inn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter