Seventeen...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seventeen. . .

 

Inna was in the garden of Yong's Mansion, looking up, watching the stars because stars making her calm, She was in delima ever since she learned, Who she is.

Inna sighed deeply and closed her eyes "That's to deep, I thought Im going to drown" Inna turned around and saw Junhyung smiling at her, standing not far away.

Junhyung walked beside her, crossing his arms and he look up too. 

"Compared to Yeawol, Yeawol has a lot of stars than here in Seoul" Junhyung said and look at Inna, but Inna look like distracted, then Junhyung nudge her, raising his eyebrow, "Sorry, What did you say?" Inna asked looking at Junhyung "I said, Yeawol has a lot of stars than here in Seoul" Junhyung said again and chuckled "Kore" Inna said nodding her head.

The both of them envelope by the silence, "So what did Dr. Choi told you?" Junhyung asked because even if he convincing himself that it's nothing to do with Inna but he knows to himself that it will affect them.

"I think, I already found my family" Inna said and Junhyung just listening, letting Inna to tell him everything he just responding with a nod.

"Junhong told me that, his my cousin and I have brother, I asked him why they didn't look for me"

"So what did he say?"

"He said that they didn't look for me because they thought, Im already dead"

"How did they confirmed it?"

"They didn't autopsy the body, So they not really sure. Who is she" Inna said, shaking her head "So what's your going to do now?" Junhyung asked even if his scared to her decision, Junhyung still need to face his fears.

Inna smiled and hugged Junhyung "Stay with you" Inna said and looked at Junhyung, He was relief by now but he didn't know what will going next.

I hope it will not change.

Junhyung thought and relay to her words.

 

***********************************

 

"Hyung, Eodiseo?" After the accident in the hospital, Zelo immediately called Himchan to tell Himchan everything he founds out.

Himchan and Yongguk was still not talking to each other, after the incident.

"Jib, Wae?"

"Are you going to your office?"

"Mmmm" Himchan nodded his head as if Zelo saw him, "Ara, Im going to your office, Im going to tell you something" Zelo said in one go "About what? Inna?" Himchan stop whatever he was doing and ask Zelo nervously, "Ne, See you later Hyung" Zelo said and cut the line.

Himchan sat in the couch and look up, looking at their family portrait "Should I be hoping? For the worst or for the best?" Himchan asked and sighed, he stood up and ready to go.

 

Himchan opened his office and saw Yongguk standing in his table, setting up something, Yongguk look at Himchan awkwardly, "Mokja" He nodded his head in the food and Himchan chuckled at him.

The both of them eating what Yongguk brought, But still awkwardness lingering around, or should I say Yongguk still have the thick shoulder around his best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter