Seven....

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAP ONE FINE DAY PILOT EPISODE...

 

Seven. . .

 

"Umma" Yongguk greet his mother, and Mrs. Bang hugged him "How's my Adeul?" Mrs. Bang asked, Yongguk smile at her "Fine" Yongguk answered, his Father walked at the door "Appa" Yongguk said and hugged his father too.

His Parents got home from America, because Mr. Bang, Yongguk's father  holding their business there, they just visit Yongguk's and Inna's house, to checking their son he taking himself properly, Yongguk is still not moving out in this house because he still felt Inna's presence here. 

Yongguk convinced his parents that he will never going to do such things like his mistake last time and this house was too precious to him to leave it just like that. 

Yongguk and his parents sitting at the dinning table talking about business or whatever topic their going to discussed, "Yongguk ah, did you already visit Inna's grave?" Mrs. Bang asked, Yongguk didn't answered but instead he was picking his food looking down as if, this was the most interesting thing to look at, Mr. Bang hold Yongguk's hand then he look at his father, smiling at him.

Yongguk sigh and look at his Mother "Ara, I will try" Yongguk said with a weak smile and his parents smiled at him proudly.

 

Yongguk was sleeping, when suddenly someone beating him with a pillow.

"Yah! Bang Yongguk, Ireona you lazy pig" Inna said beating him, "5 minutes more" Yongguk said groaning and put a pillow in his head.

"Yongguk, your going to be late in your work" Inna said whining but Yongguk doesn't budge at all, Inna hold his hand shaking his arms "Yongguk~" Inna whined but all of a sudden Yongguk pulled her placing her above him and hugged her tightly.

"Now, I don't want to go to work" Yongguk said chuckling, Inna glared at him "You lazy pig" Inna muttered rolling her eyes to him.

Yongguk lay Inna beside him properly and now they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter