Twelve....

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twelve. . .

 

Morning came, Inna get down from the stairs and saw Junhyung staring in a pace, Inna sat beside him and put her hand in his back, Junhyung look at her and she gave him a smile.

"You okay?" She asked and Junhyung nodded his head, "Kaja" Junhyung stood up and hold her hand, The both of them walked in the door.

Doojun came from the kitchen looking at the both of them "Where you two going?" Doojun asked pointed at Junhyung and Inna then he notice their holding hands.

"And, what's the meaning of this?" Doojun asked pointing at their hand with a interrogating look.

Junhyung and Inna look at each other and raised their holding hands and smile at him. Doojun eyes got wide, he pointed at Junhyung then he pointed at Inna, then Junhyung and Inna nod their heads.

"Jinja?"

The both of them nodded their heads again, Doojun run to them giving them a bear hug "Finally" Doojun shouted with so much joy, Junhyung give him a questioning look.

"Obsseo, Jakkaman. . . Where are you going?" Doojun gave them a mischievous smile "Date?" Doojun asked, Inna shook his head.

"Eodi?"

"Abeoji"

Doojun eyes got wide for a second time this morning "I made my mind, Thanks to her" Junhyung said smiling at Inna "Aye. . . Arrasseo. . . Goodluck to you" Doojun said and patted Junhyung's shoulder "Thanks Man" Junhyung said.

Doojun look at Inna and hugged her and whisper "You did it" Doojun pulled and look at her smiling happily for Junhyung and Inna.

**************************************

Junhyung look at Inna, getting encouragement, She smile at her holding his hand tightly.

No more turning around.

He twisted the door knob, Junhyung walking slowly in Chairman Yong's room and saw him sitting in the chair looking at the window.

Chairman Yong turned his head and Junhyung standing in the door awkwardly, Chairman Yong gave him a smile standing up with a open arms, Junhyung run to him and gave him a bear hug, Inna watching them touched because finally Junhyung reunited with his father, she left the room and let them talk.

"Appa Mianhae"

Chairman Yong patting Junhyung's back "Im sorry too son, I didn't listened to you" Chairman Yong said, Junhyung look at him and saw Chairman Yong smiling at him

"Appa, Eotteo shiminika?"

"Gwenchana, Adeul"

Chairman Yong patte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter