Thirty Eight...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Eight . . .

Yongguk and Inna goes to the nearest deokkbeokki stall, "You don't mind right? Im kind of want to eat deokkbeokki" Yongguk asked looking at Inna.

She shook her head, "No Im not, Im craving for deokkbeokki though" Inna said and Yongguk lead her to the table beside the window.

The both of them sat and Yongguk raised his hand "AHJUMMA!" Yongguk shouted.

"Oh! Yongguk ah" Ahjumma greeted Yongguk, "How are you? It's been a while" Ahjumma asked Yongguk smiling "Im okay Ahjumma, How about you?" Yongguk asked her back having his signature smile, Inna watching their little reunion. Watching Yongguk how to interact to the Ahjumma.

Ahjumma look at Inna and looked shocked putting her right hand across , "Omo is this Inna?" Ahjumma asked to Yongguk and Inna bow "Anyonghaseyo" Inna greeted her, Ahjumma smile warmly at her and hold her right cheeks. Inna taken back but relax right away she felt the familiarity warm in the hand of Ahjumma.

"It's really you" Ahjumma said and looked at Yongguk smiling in the other side "So How you feel, When your wife came back?" Ahjumma looked at Yongguk smiling like a kid *Wife?* Inna got surprised to what she heard, she was looking at Yongguk wide eye "It's great Ahjumma" Yongguk said and give Ahjumma thumbs up.

Ahjumma ruffled his hair, and smile at Yongguk "As usual?" Ahjumma asked and Yongguk nodded "Okay, I'll be right back" Ahjumma said and go to the kitchen.

"Wife?" Inna asked Yongguk widen eyes, Yongguk caught off guard *Think Yongguk, Think* Yongguk thought looking for an excuse in his brain.

"Ye-Yeah"

"Huh?"

"The first time we went here, there an event about marriage thingy so we pretended to be husband and wife because the food wes free" Yongguk explained, while Inna nodding her head slowly.

It seems like she's buying it.

 Yongguk exhale relaxing himself. 

"Ah, Okay" Inna muttered under her breath then Ahjumma interrupted them, "Here is it" Ahjumma said and put the tray in their table, "and this were in the house since Inna came back" Ahjumma said and the both of them smile at her brightly.

"eat well"

"Neh" Yongguk and Inna said in unison.

The both of them dig in and enjoy the food in front of them. There's a deokkbeokki, Jajamyeon, fish cake, and bibimbap.

"Did we go here often?" Inna asked while when she already swallowed the food inside , "Ne, Sometimes we are with the guys" Yongguk said chewing the food in his mouth.

Inna looked at Yongguk face and saw a sauce beside his lips, Inna frowned and leaned forward to wipe it.

Her thumb accidentally touch his lips, then there's a electricity run to her spine. Yongguk looked at Inna and smile "Thanks" Yongguk smiled and continue to eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter