Fifty Two...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifty Two...

 

This is it, today is the day, After what happened to Yongguk and Inna the both of them still not seeing each other until now.

 

Inna was looking at her reflection, wearing the elegant white dress capturing her body, in a few hours, she will become Mrs. Yong and no longer Mrs. Bang, and about the divorce papers, Yongguk send it to Inna and the both of them already signed it and its already in process.

 

BAP already knows about Yongguk leaving, at first they were protesting about this, but later on they let him be, and they know that they can't stop him from doing this because the decision were already made and the damages has been done.

 

Im going to wait for you Inna, when you already decided whose who, You know where to find me, Im still your Yongguk no matter what.

 

Inna remembered what Yongguk said to her, everytime his voice keep echoing in her ears and sometimes she will going to stare in a blank space remembering Yongguk face smiling at her saying everything will be just fine.

 

Inna's tears slowly sliding to her eyes, last time when she was going to marry Yongguk the tears was a joy but now she doesn't know what tears coming from her eyes.

 

"Inna" Himchan called her, and she immediately wipe her tears and looked up looking at Himchan's reflection in the mirror whose standing at the door, "Oppa" Inna gave him a sad smile and Himchan looked at her with sympathy.

 

Himchan sat beside her, and took her hands, holding it giving Inna a sign saying don't worry Im here, Inna looked at him, "You know, You can still stop this, You still have time" Himchan said softly but Inna shook her head, "Im going to do this Oppa, this is the only way I can pay him" Inna said still the smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter