Thirty Five...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Five. . .

Zico brought Inna on the cafe near of their school, When, their was still in Junior High.

Inna look around, wondering around of the cozy feeling of the cafe, She felt the familiarity around. Zico on second hand watching Inna, observing every move she made.

Inna noticed his gaze to her, and again felt the awkwardness in the air. 

"Awkward?" Zico asked and chuckled "Ye-Yeah" Inna answered rubbing the back of her neck. *still the same* Zico thought and suddenly he laughed.

Inna looked at him dumbfounded, "Don't mind" Zico said waving his head, and Inna nodded her head.

"You know Inna. . ." Zico started to talked, and Inna's attention fully on Zico, then he continue.

"Im really happy to know that you're still alive after all this year"

"Ye-Yeah"

Zico give her a smile and say "Loosened up Inna, I don't bite" Zico joked, and Inna smile at him, "Okay but, stop staring at me. It irked me" Inna said and the both of them laughed.

"Sorry for that" Zico apologized and give her an apologetic smile, Inna sipped her milk tea, let's say the bitterness of the tea with a little sweetness mixed around was prepared than the coffee.

"So what, this meeting all about?"

"Straight forward as always"

"Sorry for that" Now it's Inna turned to apologize and chuckled, "Nothing just want to hangout like I told you earlier, Im bored and you are the only person entered to my brain" Inna nodded her head for understanding and give Zico an apologetic look "Sorry, for not helping your boredom go away"

"Nah, this better cause if your still have your memories, I guess you going to kick me out of your house when you see me"

"Am I that bad?"

"Want to know something?" Zico asked with a mischievous smile in his face, Inna was dying to know what is it.

"You're always snapping, You are a hard headed, Stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter