Four...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Four. . .

 

ONE YEAR LATER...

 

"The Bang Holding Keep Rising in the Economic status, After Bang Yongguk came back they keep rising on the business board, The well known President of the Bang Holdings and the one successful bachelor of all whole south Korea is now opening a new branch in China and ready to invade the chineses market"

 

"Hey! WHAT'S THAT?!"

"OMO!"

Inna was reading the newspaper when suddenly, Doojun surprised her, "Oppa!" Inna whined slapping Doojun's arms "What's that all about?" Doojun asked peeking at the news paper "Bang Holdings?" Doojun asked looking at Inna weirdly.

"Yeah, Im worried about Junhyung Oppa, he's father keep calling him to come home, I guess if Oppa goes home and hold the company, he will going to beat this Bang Yongguk" Inna said and punch Yongguk's face in the news paper "You really think of that huh?" Junhyung asked out of nowhere "Korum" Inna said proudly folding her arms, Junhyung chuckled at her and ruffled her hair.

Ever since that night, Inna surprisingly getting better, Junhyung keep taking care of her and now she's thought that she owe her life to him.

"Doojun hyung, I thought your going to Seoul now"

Junhyung took a bit of his toasted bread "Wae? Are you kicking me out in my own house?" Doojun raised his eyes brows, "But i guess not because you wanted to solo Inna by yourself" Doojun shrugged his shoulder.

Inna's face went red and Junhyung choked from his food, "Easy boy" Doojun said patted Junhyung's back chuckling, "Yah!" Junhyung growled and punched Doojun's arm.

"Ouch! That's hurt man" Doojun said holding his swollen part of his arm, "Serves you right" Junhyung muttered shrugging then Doojun looked at Inna.

"Inna do you want to come with me and leave Junhyung behind" Doojun gave Inna a wink, "Jinja?" Inna asked excitedly jumping to her seat, "Ne" Doojun nodded his head with a smile, "Yah!" Junhyung lifted his hand pretending to beat the both of them.

Doojun and Inna run away from Junhyung, who's laughing at the both of them, Doojun and Inna was alike and the both of them grow closer after 1 year, Now the both of them like a brother and sister.

*************************
Yongguk was sitting in a room, this room was made only for Inna, All things of her was stuck in here, once again Yongguk watching all Inna clips that he keep since day 1 of there relationship, unfortunately he cant longer take another video with her.

"Yongguk look at Youngjae" Inna pointed at Youngjae whose making himself retarded in front of the camera and she's was laughing very hard.

 

Next seen was Yongguk looking at the the mirror readying himself for work.

 

"Bang Sangjangnim!" Inna called him and Yongguk turned around looking at the camera with smile in his face, "What are you doing?" Yongguk asked her, Inna went in front of him "Hold this" Inna gave the camera to him.

Yongguk filmed her while she's doing his necktie "Im lucky to have you as my wife" Yongguk said and pulled Inna in a back hug then, He film the both of them smiling in front of the camera.

"Inna, How are you up there?" Yongguk leaned at the back rest, he looked up and closed his eyes, imagining Inna holding him in her arms.

***********************

"Good Morning President Bang" Everyone greet him in his way to his office, Yonggu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter