Twenty One...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twenty One . .

 

"May I?" Junhyung asked and offered his hand to Inna, She chuckled and put her hand above his. Junhyung and Inna goes in the middle of the dance floor and everyone starts to dance slowly.

Junhyung put Inna both hands in his shoulder then he put his hand to her waist. The both of them look at each other then chuckled

"Im going to thank Doojun hyung later on"

"Why?"

"Because. . . For pinching your arm to raised your hand, its funny though"

Inna giggled and look at Doojun dancing with other girl then Doojun look at her and winked. 

"Aish" Inna face palm herself imaginary, "Wae? Embarrassed?" Junhyung asked amused then Inna nod her head slowly "Don't be, because if hyung didn't do it in purpose then, Im dancing the other girl then" Junhyung said looking at Inna and held her chin "Tsk. . . Im always defeated because of the both of you, You always teaming me up" Inna said surrender and Junhyung laugh, "But, it always you whose teaming it up with him" then he hugged her and Inna hugged him back, "Im not going to deny it" Inna shrugged her shoulder and the bith of them laugh. 

Suddenly Inna's eyes lamded at Yongguk's direction, she felt uneasy bugging in her chest but she didn't know why, she want to pull Yongguk away from the girl whose dancing with him.

Yongguk having a conversation with the girl and felt someone watching him, He look around to find who'se eyes was it and found Inna's eye watching him then, their eyes met.

Inna's eyes got widen when Yongguk looked at her, but she felt weak and have no any courage to pull her eyes away from him.

Yongguk imagining that Inna was the one whose in his arms dancing with him, he smiled at her sadly because, his wishing that someday this nightmare will going to end and wake up beside her smiling at him sweetly. 

 

*************************************

 

Inna was walking at the Hankang, since Junhyung started attending the company and she's getting bored at the mansion, she decided to take a stroll to pass time. 

"Inna?" someone called her name, and she turned around to look who was it and saw Himchan smiling at her, "It's you" Inna felt the brotherly aura on him but, still she was speechless and doesn't what to do. 

Himchan walked at her and stop in front of her, "Anyong" Himchan said waving a little bit at her "A-Anyong" Inna greet back stuttering. 

"Inna can I talk to you?" Inna hesitated at first, but she nodded her head slowly and Himchan smiled at her.

"Here" Himchan said giving her drink, now they are in the coffee shop near Hankang "Thanks" Inna said and take a sip "How did you know, I like Milk Tea?" Inna asked shocked then Himchan chuckled "Remember, Im your brother and, I know you from head to toe" Himchan joked then Inna face became red and rub the back of her neck "Shy?" Himchan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter