Twenty...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twenty. . .

 

Yongguk and Inna entered the hall, When Youngjae shouting Yongguk's name,  Youngjae jogged his way to the both of them.

"Hyung finally, You're here, I look for you every where, Where did you go?" Youngjae asked one shot, bending holding his both knees, breathing heavily, Yongguk answered Youngjae question but, when Youngjae recovered from his workout, His eyes became bigger as saucer, looked surprise seeing whose beside his hyung. 

"Inna" Youngjae said smiling at his cousin still cant believe to what he was seeing, "Anyongahaseyo" Inna greet him and bowed politely, "Just Wow~" Youngjae said, Inna was looking at Youngjae unsure what to say.

"I forgot,  I don't know if Zelo told you my name, Im your cousin-"

"Youngjae?"

Youngjae smiled brightly at her "Good, Thanks god, he told you" Youngjae said and Inna smiled at him "Can I?" Youngjae lift his both arms and Inna nodded her head then Youngjae hugged her tightly.

"I miss you cous, Im not going to fight with you anymore, Im not going to tease you anymore, Just stay with us" Youngjae whispered, and when they pulled for each other, Inna looking at him weirdly because Inna didnt hear him and thought Youngjae saying some mantra, "Long story for short welcome back" Youngjae said and chuckled.

"So. . . You both already finish on your little reunion?" Yongguk asked with folding arms while tapping his foot on the ground, Youngjae rolled his eyes "Thanks for watching, I appreciate it" Youngjae said sarcastically.

Youngjae put his arms around Yongguk shoulder "Doojun shii keep calling us" Youngjae said to Yongguk and Inna look at him "Doojun Oppa calling you, Wae?" Inna asked curious, Yongguk and Youngjae shrugged their shoulder then Youngjae look at her "You called him Oppa?" Yongguk asked surprise with a slightest jealousy "That's the first time, you called someone Oppa except Himchan hyung" Youngjae said surprise then someone calling Yongguk and Youngjae's name the in microphone then they look in front and saw the MC calling them.

"I guess that's our cue, You will explain to me everything since you went gone" Youngjae said and pushed Yongguk in front, "Goodbye for now my dear cousin" Youngjae wave his hand to her, "What's that all about?" Inna asked herself.

 

Inna look at her side and saw Junhyung smiling at her, then she smiled at him too.

"Where did you go?" Junhyung asked walking at her side "I strolled outside, I got bored" Inna said shrugging her shoulder "Ah, Okay" Junhyung said and hold her hand, Junhyung watched everything from Inna and Yongguk entered the door from Youngjae hugging her and Youngjae pushing Yongguk to the stage but he didn't ask furthermore. 

Junhyung and Inna walked in the front holding hands, Yongguk saw it and feel a pang in his heart, He closed his eyes, tightening his fist, calming himself then he look away from them.

 

I guess this will be my new routine. 

 

Yongguk sighing silently with aa devastating shoulder.

 

"Why lot of guys is in front?" Inna asked curious and Junhyung shook his head "Molla" Junhyung answered and pointed at Doojun.

"He suddenly go there and called everyone else, I don't know what his planning"

"Doojun oppa always full of surprises"

Then the both of them laugh, Doojun look at the front  stage "And of course our host, He should be here. . . Ne?" Doojun said pointed at Junhyung and everyone shouted of course.

"I don't know what's going on but, I need to go there" Junhyung said and sigh, Inna giggled at him "Go there, Palli before Doojun Oppa go here and pick your ear up there" Inna said jokingly then Junhyung glared at her and she just chuckled at him, but later on Junhyung also go up in the stage.

"And our last Man finally here" Doojun said through the mic and winked, Inna watching in front of the stage "Okay, this is MC Yong to tell you what's going on, Don't worry this is for the charity" Doojun said and get down from the stage then he goes beside Inna "What's that all about?" Inna asked wondering what Doojun's mind "You will see" then Doojun smirk.

The MC get the mic and cleared his throat "Okay, this is for charity and will going to have an auction but this man whose lining up will be the one who will going to bid" Then lot of the girl suddenly excited from their sits.

Inna mouth opened from shocked "Close your mouth Inna, the bug will get in" Doojun said and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter