Fourteen...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fourteen. . .

 

"Hyung, you're not going to believe me, what i saw" Youngjae said exaggerated, then Himchan look at him "Then, What was it?" Himchan asked uninterested "Hyung, Listen to me. . . I saw Inna" Youngjae said and Himchan frowned at him then Zelo rolled his eyes.

"He keep bragging me about that" Zelo said and throw a pillow to Youngjae, BAP was in their hangout place, without Yongguk.

Yongguk texted them that he was going to be late because he was running some errands in the company.

"Jinja? Nado" Daehyun said raising his hands too, then everyone look at Daehyun's direction "I saw Inna in the Seaport, when im checking the site" Daehyun said, then Youngjae run to him "Onje?" Youngjae asked looking at Daehyun with wide eyes "I cant remember when, but when i saw her she's really alive then suddenly she's gone like a wind" Daehyun said acting with his hands, Youngjae nodded his head.

"I even talk to her, then she walked away. . . That's when Zelo came" Youngjae said nodding his head, Himchan keep shaking his head to the both of them.

"What are you talking about?" Yongguk entered the door and sat in the couch then, everyone looked at him surprise "Why Everyone's looks like they saw a ghost?" Yongguk looking at everyone's face then Himchan look at Yongguk.

"This two idiots, said that they saw Inna" Himchan said and nodded his head to Daehyun and Youngjae's direction.

Yongguk look at them "Jinja?" Then he chuckled "Your lucky she's making you, to see her" Yongguk said and stood up "Im hungry let's eat" everyone gave Daehyun and Youngjae a look, the look like they committed the biggest crime of their life.

 

BAP eating in the restaurant, when suddenly Jongup opened a topic about the Yong's. 

"Do you guys, got a invitation from the Yong's?"

E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter