Epilogue...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue...

"Umma, When Appa going home?" Jungmin asked.

Yongguk and Inna has a 6 years old son, his name was Jungmin, because Yongguk and Inna decided to combined their father's name.

Yongguk's father name was Bang Jungsoo while Inna's Father name was Kim Minseok, and they got the first name and that's why it's Jungmin.

Inna looked at her son and smiled, "Later baby, Why?" Inna asked Jungmin, then his face fell, "Nothing Umma, I just wanted daddy to see this" Jungmin said pouting, Inna looked at her son and saw a paper.

"What's that Minie?"

"I draw this" Jungmin said happily, Inna looked at his drawing and saw a kid usual drawing, it's like a father and son drawing, while the father has an S in his chest.

"Is Appa the Superman, baby?" Inna asked him, and Jungmin nodded cutely, "Why?" Inna asked to see what her son reason.

"Because his taking good care of us and the employee in Bang Holdings" Jungmin said cutely smiling widely and Inna chuckled at him, ruffling his hair.

"Aigoo~ Appa will be happy if he going to hear that" Inna said and kissed Jungmin cheeks and his smile got widen.

Inna looked at her son.

Aigoo~ He really smile like Yongguk.

Inna adored her son, Jungmin's eyes got from Inna and everything else were from Yongguk.

It's been 6 years past, and on that 6 years there's a lot of things happened, Yongguk and Junhyung already became friends but the both of them still competing on business world.

About Inna being a doctor, she build a Clinic not faraway from their home, and it was a charity clinic, she didn't comeback in the hospital and just focus to her clinic and to her family, sometimes Zelo going to stopped by to help her.

Zico sometimes visit them, and stay there for a month but everytime he was there, he always kidnapping Jungmin. There's a time, Jungmin went missing after his class, Yongguk went to his school to picked his son, but didn't see him.

Yongguk goes inside to looked for his son, but still there's no sign of Jungmin, Until he panicked and called everyone, but not Inna.

Everyone stopped from what they doing, because their one and only Nephew went missing and they immediately goes to Yongguk, But in the end Jungmin was with Zico all day, The both of them went to Lotte World, and thanks god he didnt call the Police. 

And for Doojun he was busy to his charity event, he's always flying around the world doing some charity events but, never failed to dropped by to visit them.

Lastly BAP still the same, BAP still a bachelor, and every girl still drowning because of them, of course except for Yongguk because he is a Happy family man now.

Sometimes, Inna asking them why they still single and each everyone of them has a same answer, because they are waiting for the one and if its comes it comes and if not then it's not.

Yongguk and Inna, sometimes on fight but before the day ends, they always made it and that's it, no big fight at all, and of course that's part of marriage life. Divorce papers? About that? Yongguk called his lawyer that day, and ripped the papers into pieces evilly.

Yongguk went home late, yawning he entered Jungmin's room and saw his wife and son sleeping, hugging each other.

Yongguk smile in the view and his sleepiness gone, he slowly went beside Inna, He laid beside her and kissed her cheeks.

Inna woke up and saw Yongguk beside her, hugging the both of them, because of Yongguk long arms he can enveloped Inna and Jungmin.

"Jungmin waited you, untill he fell asleep" Inna whispered and putted her arms above Yongguk's arms, "Did you eat already?" Inna asked and Yongguk shook his head.

"Too Tired" Yongguk whispered, Inna looked at him with a frowned, "Yah! How many times, I told you to eat on time" Inna said scolding Yongguk with a lower voice.

Yongguk pecked her lips, "Sorry" Yongguk apologized look guilty, Inna sat down and looked at Yongguk.

"Let's go, Im going to prepare something for you to eat" Inna said but, Yongguk pulled her down to lay down again then he put his arms to hug her and his son.

"Yongguk"

"Shhh... Jungmin will wake up, Let's just sleep here"

Inna sighed and gave in, she turned to her side slightly to looked at her husband again and saw that he was already sleeping, breathing slowly.

My Giant really tired, Poor You.

Inna looked at her husband sleeping face, Inna smiled and pecked his lips, "Good Night sleepy head" Inna whispered soften but  Yongguk was still asleep.

Sunday came and it means family day, Yongguk were sleeping peacefully in their bed, when suddenly Jungmin entered the room and jumped on him.

"APPA IREONA!"

Yongguk groaned, but there's still a smile in his face, Yongguk opened his eyes and saw his son jumping on their bed like its like a trampoline.

"Morning Appa" Jungmin said and kissed Yongguk on his cheeks, "Morning Adeul" Yongguk greeted back and sat down leaning on the bed frame looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter