Thirty Three...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirthy Three. . .

 

Today is the day, when Yongguk casted arm going to take off. He goes to the hospital, directly to Zelo's office.

"Oh, Yongguk hyung wasseo?" Zelo asked surprised, "No, Im not Yongguk, Im his long lost twins Yongnam" Yongguk said jokingly and Zelo rolled his eyes.

"Sit where ever you want" Zelo said nodding his head, Yongguk sat in front of Zelo's  table.

Inna entered the door, when she heard some noise coming in the living room. 

"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars"

Inna saw Yongguk singing in the couch and his cast was already gone. He's foot was in above of the table swinging side by side.

"Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore"

Inna smiled at the sight of Yongguk singing with a joy.

"You are all I long for,  All i worship and adore"

"In other words, Please be true, In other words in other word I Love you"

Yongguk finished singing but Inna keep staring at him. Yongguk look at her smiling "Falling to  my charms?" Yongguk asked with a smug smile to his face, Inna rolled her eyes "Pabo" Inna mumbled and walked to Yongguk then she slapped his feet and Yongguk sat properly.

"When did you go to the hospital to took the cast off?" Inna asked and get the guitar then she started to strung the guitar.

"The other day" then Inna nodded her head, "So what brings you here?" Yongguk asked watching Inna playing the guitar.

 "Obsseo, Just got bored so, i decide to go here since youre still on leave" then Yongguk chuckled "What did you think of my house? Playground?" Yongguk asked folding his arms to Inna "Short off" Inna said giggled.

She's still know how to guitar?.

Yongguk thought amazed but curious "Yah Inna" Yongguk called her "Mmhh?" Inna response without looking to Yongguk.

"How do you know to play the guitar?"

"Molla, It just came when i touched this" Inna answered honestly, Yongguk smiled sadly at her, then the both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter