Nine...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine. . .

 

The both of them walking in Hongdae holding each other hands, when they saw a band playing in the street, the both of them run to the front and watch the band busking, Junhyung and Inna clapping their hand following the rhythm of the music.

Suddenly the Main Vocal grabbed Junhyung hands, "Ani" Junhyung waving his hands then Inna pushed him laughing, Junhyung just chuckled and go in the front. Then the band started to play a new music with Junhyung as a main vocal, the man who grabbed Junhyung started to sing first.

"You are just to good to be true, Can't take my eyes of you,  you'll be like a heaven to touch."

The Vocal of the band started to sing, and when they reach the chorus, he motioned to Junhyung to sing, Junhyung chuckled putting the mic to his mouth and started to sing.

"I love you baby, If It's quiet alright, I need you baby. . . .

And let me love you baby, let me love you~"

The chorus finished and everyone was clapping there hands following the rhythm of the song, Inna suddenly feel her head aching, she closed her eyes and put her hand to her head pressing it to subside the pain but there's no use.

Junhyung didn't notice Inna acting weirdly and keep singing the second verse, All of a sudden Inna seeing some images flashing in her brain, she can't handle the pain when suddenly she passed out, and the only thing she remembered was Junhyung calling her name.

**********************************************

She was walking in the street, every step she took she's seeing a heart, some people sticking heart sticker in the window with a smile in their faces, people doing heart pose in her direction, one by one there's a lot of boys giving her a red roses and she was smiling brightly like a sun shinning above the sky, It seems like today was a great day, even the weather was with them.

Someone called her name, when she turned around, she saw a 5 boys with a lot of balloons in their back and they are smiling at her, but their faces was unfamiliar to her.

She heard someone singing but, she didn't know whose this voice was and she was laughing so hard, hearing his husky voice singing, because she knows exactly that this person was to shy to sing in the public.

The boys let go of the balloon and slowly someone walked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter