Sixteen...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sixteen. . .

 

"How do you know me?" Zelo asked Inna, The both of them goes to the rooftop of hospital and sat at the bench.

Inna look at him "I don't know, when I saw you earlier, your name slipped into my tongue" Zelo nodded his head.

As a Doctor he was using what he learned, he asked her some question so he can confirm what he was thinking and to find out what's really happening.  

"Do you remember anything?, Your name, your age, your address and do you remember who i am? Except my name"

"I don't remember anything, Junhyung Oppa told me that, I got amnesia, so i don't really remembered at all"

Zelo nodded his head "Im not going to force you to remember everything, But Im going to give you some basic information" Zelo said smiling at her but Inna look doubt at the same time.

Zelo looked at her and chuckled "And Im not going to force you to believe me but, I wanted you to know that Im your cousin in your mother side, you have a brother and another cousin his name is Youngjae"

"Youngjae?" 

"Yeah, His your cousin too but in your father side"

"What about my brother?"

"He's name is Himchan"

"But, Why you didn't look for me?" Inna asked straight to the point without any doubt but still sadness lingering to her voice, "Because, We thought that you died after the accident" Zelo said and sigh.

"How did you confirmed that the body was mine?"

"Yongg-. . . We decided not to do an autopsy in the body, I guess the body was Nurse Park after all because, her body still missing until now" Zelo said going to say Yongguk's name but suddenly he thought otherwise.

"Nurse Park?"

"The Nurse whose close with you, She was your assistant, some medical personnel said that the both of you rode her car"

Inna nodded her head, remembering who'se Nurse Park but her brain was so blanked all along, then her mind drifted to the man earlier.

"Is that true, the guy from earlier was my husband?" Inna asked carefully, but  Zelo doesn't answer to her question and just smiled at her "Sorry Inna, but that's only thing, I can give you because it's not good for you to force everything" Zelo said apologetic and smile later on.

"But the good things is your alive" 

Zelo stood up, and offer his hand to her "Kaja" Inna hold his hands and Zelo walked her to the Chairman Yong's room.

 

*********************************
 

Junhyung walk in Chairman Yong's room on a deep thought, "Is everything okay?" Chairman Yong asked curious, Junhyung sat beside him "Ne appa" Junhyung said giving his father a little smile.

He remembered what happened earlier and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter