Twenty Three...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twenty Three . . .

 

Yongguk and Inna already in their way going to Himchan's house, Inna felt awkwardness around them but, Yongguk felt extra happy today because he have a reason to stay with her for a day.

Sometimes he will going to check her out and smile.

Inna sometimes looked at him and felt weird.

There something about Yongguk shii.

Inna look at the window, pretending to be busy. 

 

Yongguk felt Inna's awkwardness around him, and his thinking about a topic to talk about, so she can loosen up.

Yongguk remembered, when Inna and him fought because she was jealous that time.

 

It's Pepero day, and Yongguk reserved a restaurant for the both of them to celebrate.

Inna felt really happy because, after the long day from duty and Yongguk busy work, he still exert an effort to make Inna happy. 

The both of them always celebrate every couples day, kiss day, white day, Valentine's day and etc.

Every week the both of them have a one day to meet each other and they called it 'Yongguk and Inna's Day'. 

That's why every Saturday BAP didn't disturbed the couple because they know about this and they find it silly but cute.

Yongguk end his meeting earlier than expected and Inna went home early from her duty, But that day became one of her not so lucky day.

Inna knows everyone's always ogling to his brother and to his friend, of course Yongguk was not an exception.

The waiter was a girl, she keeps giving Yongguk a flirty looked but he doesn't notice even a one looked from her because his attention was only on Inna. 

The waitress made a scene, she 'accidentally' poured the water on Yongguk but Inna saw that the waitress purposely poured the water to him.

"Im so sorry sir" The waitress immediately apologize then she goes to Yongguk and wiped the water out from Yongguk's shirt.

"It's Okay" Yongguk said wiping the water too, Inna glared at the waitress, watching the both of them.

Inna stood up and throw the towel at Yongguk, "Wipe It" Inna said gritting her teeth then she walked away from the scene. 

"Inna" Yongguk called her and followed Inna afterwards, he pay their bill then he run to her in the parking lot.

"Open the car" Inna ordered impatiently Yongguk press the unlock to his key, Inna went inside with a bang in the door.

"What's wrong with her?" Yongguk asked himself and shook his head, scratching the back of his head, clueless tp what's happening, "I didn't do anything, Right?" Yongguk mumble asking to himself.

Inna glared at him and tilt her head, raising her eyebrow to Yongguk's direction. 

He quickly run to the driver sit, starting the ignition, Yongguk glance at her but she was looking at the window and looks like going to burn the glass any time soon. 

Yongguk was driving but every minute, he will looked at her but, Inna keep staring at the window with a straight face, He was gettinh insane because she didn't say any word to her. 

"Pst. . " Yongguk calling her attention "Pst. . ." But Inna didn't look at him "If your not going to look at me, Im going to closed my eyes and God know what will happen next" Yongguk threaten but Inna didn't even budge to move.

Yongguk sigh in expiration then this is his last call, Yongguk keep pinching Inna's cheeks but Inna slapping his hand without a word.

Yongguk keep teasing her, pointing her chubby cheeks then Yongguk will chuckled, but Inna still not talking or shouting at him.

"Yah! Inna talk, You know it's killing me if your not talking or treating me like a wind" Yongguk whined then Inna glared at Yongguk.

"I don't know if your stupid or plain dense" Inna said and rolled her eyes "Then explain, I don't know what I did this time" Yongguk said and pulled over in the side walk.

"Yongguk, the waitress seducing you and I hate the looked she giving you. . . I want to pull her eye balls" Inna said spitting every word.

Yongguk bitting his lips to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter