Forthy Nine...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty Nine...

 

Should I go and give it to him or just leave it.

 

Inna was in delima either to give, Yongguk the invitation or not.

 

"What are you doing?" Himchan asked entering their kitchen and to saw Inna leaning on the kitchen isle, looking at the invitation in her hand.

 

"Obsseo"

 

"Obsseo? Then Why are you looking at the invitation like you going to do an hole in it"

 

Inna chuckled at him and Himchan chuckled at her, "But seriously what is it?" Himchan asked even he know what she was thinking but, Himchan was just want Inna to confirm it by herself.

 

"I don't know if, I should give it to him"

 

"Who?" Himchan asked innocently, Inna looked at him frowning, hesitating to say his name but in the end she say it.

 

"Yongguk" Inna said softly, looking at the invitation again sadly, her eyes was the evident to her missing him.

 

"Aish! Never mind" Inna said walking away from Himchan, "Where you going?" Himchan asked watching his sister amaze.

 

"Somewhere in Nowhere!" Inna shouted from the door and Himchan laughed at her action. Himchan know that her sister still love Yongguk, she just not saying it because of the gratitude she was paying to Junhyung.

 

Inna were ridding the bus, today was Friday and she's not even sure if Yongguk was in his house but she still give it a shot. If Yongguk was in his house then good and if his not there then it's very good.

 

Inna already in her stop when Junhyung called her;

 

"Mmm, Junhyung Oppa ne?"

 

"Nothing, I just miss hearing your voice" Junhyung said in other line, then Inna suddenly feel guilty because of this, him missing her but here she is going to her ex-husband giving the invitation.

 

"Inna still there?"

 

"A-yeah, I miss you too" Inna said looking at the house in front of her, she heard Junhyung lowly chuckled, "Arrasseo, I need to go now, Sarangahe" Inna frowned because Junhyung keep saying this, this past days, but Inna never returned it, she was going to smile at him or kissed his cheeks and saying me too but that's it, she never say the actual word.

 

"Me too, take care" Inna said and cut line, she put her phone into her pocket and looked at the house in front of her. Is she really mean she misses Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter