Fifty Four...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifty Four...

Inna run away from the venue, and right now she was looking for taxi but she can't find one, she was now in verge of crying, then suddenly someone shouted at her.

"INNA KAJA" Daehyun shouted riding on his car, Inna looked at his direction and immediately get in, "Fasten your seatbelt" Daehyun said smirking, Inna immediately putted her seatbelt and Daehyun zoom off.

Earlier, When Junhyung raised his hand, Daehyun felt was something was off, and he immediately exited the wedding ceremony and run where his car.

Doojun walked to Junhyung, and patted his shoulder, "You made me proud man, I thought you choose to be blind" Doojun said proudly, Junhyung chuckled at him, "Like i said to you yesterday night, You made me realized, I should realized sooner" Junhyung said shrugging his shoulder, and the both of them laughed.

Daehyun pulled his car in front of the airport, Inna immediately got off and run to the entrance and all passing by were looking at her but Inna doesn't care about the stare she was receiving.

"GOOD LUCK INNA" 

"THANKS DAEHYUN" Inna shouted from afar, waving her hands, Daehyun chuckled and wished for the best.

"Where the hell are you Bang Yongguk?" Inna said running like her life was depend on it but, particularly it is.

"AISH! Stupid heals" Inna cursed and took off her heals and throwing it somewhere, she doesn't care anymore because she need to be her other half.

"Bang Yongguk" Inna shouted out of her lung, running in every corner of the airport looking for Yongguk.

Inna went to front desk, "Is the flight to America already take off?" Inna asked out of breath, The lady in the front desk looked at her weirdly but answer her anyways, "Yes, Agashi" The lady said and Inna face fell.

"Is that so" Inna muttered, looking at the ground, "Yes Agashi, Im sorry" The lady apologized then Inna nodded her head devastated.

Inna sat in the near bench, swallowing the lump at , sighing deeply because her chest getting heavy.

Inna put her hands across her face, crying silently, suddenly someone touched her shoulder and giving her a hanker chief, Inna took it, even she doesn't know the stranger, whispering thank you.

"So what a beautiful lady crying here, in the middle of airport?"

Inna's heart suddenly hammering inside her chest, she slowly looked up, seeing Yongguk smiling his regular smile.

"GUKIE~" Inna cries suddenly got louder and she immediately pounce at him, and of course Yongguk catch her perfectly in his arms.

Yongguk hugged her waist lifting her, and then Inna was hugging Yongguk's neck like a koala, Inna was sobbing in the croaked of his neck, while Yongguk doing the same.

"Don't Go" Inna whispered and Yongguk nodded his head, "Im not going anywhere else without you by my side" Yongguk said smiling, The both of them pulled to each other and like last time the both of them shared a kissed.

The kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter