Forthy...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty. . .

 

Himchan stopped the car in front of Yongguk's house, Yongguk swallowed his saliva and looked at Himchan's direction nudging his arm, "What?" Himchan mouthed when he saw Yongguk's face, while Inna was clueless to what's happening.

 

Yongguk looked at Inna's direction whose getting off the car, "Himchan Umma's here" Yongguk said with a panic tone, "So What?" Himchan asked not getting the point what Yongguk's means.

 

"Inna"

 

"Did you already tell your parents?"

 

"Yes, but the part of not telling her about us"

 

"Sheesh, Yongguk"

 

Inna frowned waiting outside of the car  then, she knocked at Yongguk's window, "Why your still not getting off?" Inna asked looking at the both of them, Himchan got off and goes to Inna's side, putting his arms to her shoulder.

 

Himchan signing to Yongguk to get off already and run to his house to tell his Umma not to freak Inna's out when she sees her.

 

Yongguk buckle off, and immediately got off in the car. "Take a walk with your Oppa" Yongguk said patting her head and jogged inside his house.

 

"What's happening now?" Inna asked looking at Himchan,"I just want to take a walk with you here, Let's go! You still doesn't know how wonderful this place is" Himchan said ruffling her hair, Inna just smiled at him "Okay, if you say so" Inna said and giggled.

 

Yongguk entered his house "Yongguk/Yongguk Hyung" Daehyun, Jongup, Youngjae, Zelo and Zico greeted him, Yongguk nodded his head looking for his Mother, His Umma came from the kitchen with a smile, "Where's Inna? I want to see her" Yongguk's Umma asked him excitedly.

 

Yongguk gave his Umma a smile, making his way to her direction "Umma, I want to tell you something" Yongguk said, holding his Umma's hand, and everyone's attention was with him, "What is it Adeul?" His Umma asked with the sweet smile.

 

Yongguk inhaled and look at his Umma's eyes, "Umma, Inna still doesn't know that she's my wife, that's why we need to be careful not to blurt out" Yongguk said with sad smile in his face.

 

His Umma hold his both cheeks, "Arrasseo, I understand, So where is she?" His mom asked looking at the back of his son, excited like a little kid waiting for a candy treat.

 

I wonder if she's my real mom and not Inna.

 

Yongguk thought and chuckled to his Umma.

 

"She's still with Himchan, walking in the neighbor, So I can tell you" Yongguk said with apologetic look, "You unbelievable Adeul" His mom said ruffling his hair.

 

"Umma" Yongguk whined like a kid, and his mom smile at him, "Thankful to see you again like this" His Umma said smiling at him, then Yongguk pulled her to hug.

 

"Waah~ What a sweet moment" Daehyun and Youngjae chorus and Yongguk glared at them, "Shut up, You fools" Yongguk said rolling his eyes to them.

 

"We're here" Himchan and Inna shouted in unison, and everyone nodded their head, "Zelo ah" Inna called Zelo and run to him happy to see his cousin.

 

"Im also here, Inna. Zelo was not only your cousin here" Youngjae said touching his heart with his dramatic acting, Inna rolled her eyes but, smile at him, "Anyong there my beloved cousin, Youngjae" Inna greeted him and hugged him, Youngjae chuckled.

 

"Inna" Someone squealed in the back, Inna spun around to looked at someone. The lady in her mid 50 looking at Inna with her motherly smile.

 

"Annyonghaseyo" Inna greeted her and bow, giving her a smile, The lady goes to her and hug her tightly, Inna was taken back blinking her eyes rapidly, "We miss you" The lady whispered at her, Inna relax to her arms and slowly lifting her arms to hug her back, even if she doesn't remember her at all.

 

Inna felt the motherly aura around her, the lady pulled at the hug and give her another smile, "Sadden to know you doesn't remember me" The lady said with a sad smile and Inna gave her an apologetic smile.

 

"Naneun Yongguk's Umma" Yongguk's Umma introduced herself to Inna, "Anyonghaseyo Imo" Inna greeted her again, and Mrs. Bang giggled at her patting her head.

 

"Come here I made you, Your favorite food" Mrs. Bang said dragging Inna in the kitchen and Inna was willing to go with her.

 

In another side Yongguk was watching the little reunion between Inna and his mother, Yongguk's heart contented to what's happening.

 

"It's like your face going to rip any minute huh?, Im happy for you hyung" Jongup said patting Yongguk's shoulder, "Except for my wedding and Inna said yes to me this is one of the great thing happened to my life" Yongguk said honestly chuckling to what he said to Jongup.

 

"Let's go, Imo and Inna waiting for us" Jongup said nodding his head in the kitchen, "Yeah, I guess so" Yongguk said chuckled.

 

Mrs. Bang keep talking how happy she was, knowing that Inna were still alive, In another hand Inna keep look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter