Twenty Four

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twenty Four. . .

 

Yongguk made the food, he was already setting it in the table, when Inna entered the kitchen.

"You Finished?"

"Yeah"

"Good, the food serves in time"

Theres a dining table in the middle, of the kitchen was just besides the table and the only divider was a table whose look like in the club.

Yongguk pointed at the chair besides the table, "Thanks" Inna said and sat, Yongguk was just standing in front of her.

"What about you?" Inna asked curious and Yongguk shook his head waving his hand, "Im fine, Im still full" Yongguk said and put his both hands in the edge of the table.

"And beside this is the way of me, saying welcome back"

Inna stood up and get a plate, she grabbed Yongguk hand and make him sit beside her.

"And this is my saying thank you"

She putted the half of her food to his plate.

"Mokja"

Inna sat down again, and started to eat,  Yongguk gave him an amused look,  She raised her eyebrow and Yongguk chuckled at her.

She look at food in front of her, he made her a simple pasta, Inna seems like amaze until, she tasted it.

"Mmmhhh, maa, How did you do this?" Inna asked having another spoonful of pasta "Nothing much" Yongguk said shrugging his shoulder.

"Nothing much are you kidding me?"

"I guess practice make it perfect, and I need to learned how to cook because, I live with my own, unlike your brother doesn't even know how to fry egg"

"Jinja? But I dont blame him though" Yongguk laughed at her statement, "Yeah, because you're always doing the house shores, since you gone and start living to our house, he always buying take outs" Yongguk said nodding his head shrugging his shoulder then Inna looked at him surprised.

"I lived with you?"

"Aah-Yeah because. . ."

"Because?"

Yongguk looking for a little white lie to his brain and Inna waiting to his answer.

Yongguk imagining beating himself.

"Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter