Forthy Three...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty Three. . .

 

Inna woke up the next morning, with her puffy eyes because she sleep herself from crying all night, she thinking so hard what if it's really Yongguk?.

 

The man she keep dreaming of, then what she's going to do? because she's really in a deep .

 

She didn't know how to feel, Angry? Sad? Disappointed? Happy? Or simply as nothing. 

 

Her phone rung indicated that someone was texted her;

 

To: Inna

 

From: Junhyung Oppa

 

Good Morning My beautiful fiancee! I pick you up later by night, We're going to pick Doojun hyung from the airport. See you =)

 

Inna looked at the text for a minute, and feel guilty because Junhyung will going to hurt if he knows, what really her status. But, the urge of marrying him still there because she felt that it her obligation to marry the man, who helped her all this time.

 

To: Junhyung Oppa

 

From: Inna

 

Morning too Oppa, Arrasseo Im going to wait you, Im already excited to see Doojun Oppa^^

 

 

Inna sighed from her reply, she doesn't know if this is the right thing, Inna got up from her bed and did her daily routine. She applied some make up, specially from the part of her eyes, to hide the puffiness.

 

Inna got down and saw the house were already empty, betting that Himchan already went to his work. She entered the kitchen to get something to eat and sat in the chair near the kitchen island.

 

Zelo.

 

The first person that Inna thought who can help her but, Zelo told her that he will going to Busan for a conference, Zico was already out of her option because, Zico already went to America to do his job.

 

Maybe Daehyun can help.

 

Inna get her phone in her pocket, Inna waited to Daehyun to answer.

 

"Hello Dae"

 

"Oh! Inna what's up?"

 

Daehyun answered his phone, and Inna inhaled deeply.

 

Here it goes nothing.

 

"Do you have a spare time?"

 

"Onje?"

 

"Right now"

 

Inna heard Daehyun sighed in the other line, "Mian, Im here in the seaport of Manje, If you want the day after tomorrow, Im free" Daehyun said with apologetic voice.

 

"It's fine Daehyun, Next time I see"

 

"Sorry really"

 

"It fine Dae, Take care"

 

"You too Inna, Take care"

 

The phone cut and Inna put her phone in the Kitchen Island, then she turned around leaning on it.

 

Jongup or Youngjae.

 

Inna thought about the two but, She hesitated to call them because what if it turned like Daehyun, their both busy too. 

 

Inna shook her head and decided that just go to Yongguk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter