Twenty Two...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twenty Two. . .

 

Himchan stop the car in front of Junhyung's house then Inna got down "Im going to pick you up tomorrow" Himchan said and Inna nodded her head then she smiled at him "Drive safely" Inna said while waving her hand, Himchan nodded and the car engine starts. 

Inna looking at the car until it gone to the drive way then she sigh "How Im going to tell this to Junhyung Oppa" Inna mumbled while entering the house.

Inna was making her way in to the stairs, when Junhyung walking out from the living room. Junhyung look at Inna, whose look in trouble "What's bothering you?" Junhyung asked looking at Inna.

She was taken back when she heard Junhyung appeared in her front. 

She look down, trying to compose the sentence she will going to tell him, and glance at Junhyung she saw that he was looking at her, "Oh, Oppa your here already?" Inna said meeting Junhyung in half way. 

"No, Im just an hologram" Junhyung joked then he chuckled, She just laughed at him awkwardly. Junhyung put his hand to her head lowering his head to level his face to her, feeling that something was off. 

"So what's up?"

"Oppa, I have something to tell you"

Inna get his hand from her head and hold it tightly and Junhyung looking at her.

"Ialreadyfoundmybrotherandhewantedmetomoveinwithhimbecausehedidntwanttheideaofmelivingwithyou" Inna said in one shot while closing her eyes then Junhyung chuckled at her.

 "I didn't understand you, slow down will you?"

Inna open her one eye peeking at him, then she sigh and open her both eyes "I already met my brother, he wanted me to move in with him because, he didn't want the idea of me living with you" Inna said slowly and Junhyung look at her "It's fine with me" Junhyung said smiling at her.

"But, I told you that Im going to stay with you" she look down feeling bad living Junhyung behind, "Inna look" Junhyung said then he lifted her chin up "Inna his right, You should go home now because, I want to kick you out" Junhyung said and shrugged his shoulder "Yah!" Inna slapped Junhyung's shoulder then he laughed at her.

Junhyung hold Inna's face between his hand and his thumb caressing her cheeks "Inna seriously, You should go home now. Don't worry in the future you can stay with me forever" Junhyung said and peck her lips.

"Im going to miss you"

"Me too"

Inna embrace Junhyung, Happy because she will going back to her family and Sad because she need to leave Junhyung, the both of them pulled from each other's arms but,  still Junhyung holding her both hands.

"When you going to move?"

"Tomorrow"

"Okay, Im going to drop you by" Junhyung said and he ruffled her hair "It's fine Oppa, Himchan Oppa going to pick me up" Inna said then Junhyung looked surprised.

"Himchan? As in Kim Himchan CEO of HK Entetainment?"

"Ne, his my brother, Wae?"

"Obbsseo"

Junhyung shook his head and smiled at her "I just got surprised because you are a Kim, Now, I know why you look familiar" Junhyung said and shrugged his shoulder.

"Im going to pack my things now" Inna said and Junhyung nodded his head "If you need something, Im in my room" Junhyung said and Inna nodded her head.

Inna run upstairs and Junhyung watched her every move,  "Why I suddenly felt, Im going to lose you now" Junhyung mumbled then he shook his head.

 

**************************************

 

Morning came and Junhyung already goes to his work. He already said his goodbye to her, Inna just waiting for Himchan to pick her up.

Her phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter