Fifteen...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fifteen. . .

 

"Yah, Zelo ah, Eodiseo?" Yongguk said talking to Zelo on the phone, That night Yongguk decide to visit Chairman Yong and Zelo immediately told Yongguk that he will going to come with Yongguk incase something happened inappropriate because Chairman Yong was his patient after all.

"Hyung, Im still in emergency room, just wait for me. . . Im going up in a min"

"Arrasseo, Palliyo"

Yongguk cut the line, he look at his phone because someone texted him when he was on the phone talking to Zelo.

 

From: Himchan

To: Yongguk

Yongguk ah, We're here too, just wait for us before you go to Chairman Yong's room. . . Arrasseo?

 

Yongguk shook his head "You thought  Im going to do a chaos?" Yongguk said chuckling but he didn't saw the girl kneeling in the floor.

Yongguk bumped to her, and he dropped his phone on the ground.

"OMO!" The girl squealed in surprised, the both of them pick the phone in unison but the girl got it first.

"Mianhae" The girl apologize giving the phone back, bowing to him, Yongguk get his phone from her grip, he thanked her, and suddenly he catch a glimpse of her face.

Yongguk can't breathe all of a sudden, he can't move and just keep staring at the girl and his face suddenly became pale, the girl look at him worried.

"Gwenchana?" The girl asked him and hold his shoulder, Yongguk legs became jelo slumping himself on the floor still looking at her, the girl looked at him shocked because of his fall, she helped him to stand and sat him down in the near seat.

"Jakkamanyo, Im going to call the nurse to check on you" The girl said really worried and ready to ask for an help, when suddenly Yongguk hold her wrist.

Yongguk stood up still shaking, "I-I-Inna" Yongguk stuttering calling her "You know me?" Inna asked like a lost puppy but suddenly he hugged her.

Inna eyes widen after she recover from the shock shr pushed him away, "Yah! LET GO OF ME!" Inna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter