Forty One...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty One. . .

 

It's been a week since the reunion, and everyone came back to their busy life. Zico in another hand need to go back to America because his vacation already end. Now, Inna was in solo flight because ever since Zico goes home, there's no one to hangout with and its killing her because every time the boredom strikes.

 

Inna was strolling around in their neighbor, when she already near of their house she saw a unfamiliar car stop in front .

 

Who's that?. 

 

Inna looking at the car faraway, then she walked slowly squinting her eyes to see who is it.

 

Then a man get down from the car, Inna eyes widen with a smile and shout his name.

 

"JUNHYUNG OPPA!"

 

Junhyung turned around and see Inna running to him, "Ooff" Inna jump to hug him in his neck, "I miss you" Inna whispered to his ears.

 

Junhyung smile and hug her waist, "I miss you too so much" Junhyung whispered and kissed her temple, the both of them hug each other for a minute.

 

Inna pulled in the hug and smile at Junhyung, "Let's go in" Inna said holding Junhyung hand, and the both of them entered the house.

 

"When did you came back?" Inna asked putting the juice in the table "Yesterday night" Junhyung said and Inna frowned "But, Why didn't you tell me?" Inna asked crossing her arms, looking at Junhyung then he stand up and and pulled Inna to back hug her.

 

"To surprise you" Junhyung said hugging her tightly because he miss her so much, then he kissed her cheeks and Inna giggled.

 

But, Inna feel strange. She doesn't feel the butterfly anymore, the exciting and hammering heart everytime Junhyung doing that, Unlike Yongguk only one move then ting her heart going to react immediately.

 

Yah! Kim Inna what are you thinking your Junhyung Oppa already here, You shouldn't think anyone else.

 

 Inna scolding herself, then she turned around to looked at Junhyung.

 

Junhyung smiled at her, still holding her waist. Inna s her arms in his neck and pull him to a kiss.

 

Junhyung got shocked with a widen eyes, then she look at Inna closed eyes kissing him. Later on Junhyung eyes started to closed and kissed Inna back.

 

Why is not working.

 

Inna thought still kissing Junhyung, she opened her eyes to see Junhyung were into the kiss, Inna closed her eyes again then, the kiss turned passionately and Junhyung pull her closer deepen the kiss.

 

The both of them pulled from the kiss, Junhyung leaned his forehead to her, closing his eyes, holding her both cheeks while caressing her cheeks in his thumb.

 

The only sound that you can hear in the room was their breathing, Inna b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter