Thirty Four...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Four . . .

 

Inna preparing something for Yongguk's guest, she felt uncomfortable all the time, she felt like someone is watching all her move.

Inna turned around to check who was it, and saw Zico looking at her. She bowed at him and Zico bowed back and Inna continued to prepare the food but Zico keep giving her the stare.

Stop looking at me.

Inna felt Zico's eyes on her penetrating his gaze all of her skin, she was getting the plate above the cabinet, when suddenly her sight became blurry and some images flash in her mind.

"Zico ah, Stop staring at her, You know if she going to melt, Im going to kill you for sure" Yongguk joked and chuckled then Zico look at him.

"I just cant believe that she's alive"

Zico looked at Inna again and noticed she's reaching something from above of the cabinet.

"Yongguk" Zico nudged Yongguk and pointed at Inna. Yongguk looked at her and stand up to help her.

Yongguk entered the kitchen, then his eyes got widen and  he immediately run beside her because the plates slipped at Inna's hands and Yongguk run for rescue.

The images stop flashing, Inna opened her eyes but its to late the plates going to fall at her.

Inna close her eyes waiting for the impact but there's none, she slowly opened her eyes and meet someone's chest.

Yongguk hand was around her waist, while holding the plate from above.

"You Okay?" Yongguk asked Inna concerned, She slowly look at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter