Forty Five...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty Five. . .

 

It's already three days but, still Inna was not waking up for the coma and every single day, Himchan grew worried day by day.

 

And to this three days, there no Yongguk around, they didn't saw his figure around the hospital. BAP trying to trace where his whereabouts but in their dismay there still no Yongguk around.

 

They goes to his office but, his secretary told them that Yongguk doesn't want any visitors, he was locking himself in his office, and every time their going to his house, Yongguk always nowhere to be found even if in the room.

 

Himchan was wrong all about, Yongguk calling them because it's been what?, Yongguk still not contacting them, it seems like he locked himself into the other world. The world of no one can enter and only one person has the key to possibly enter and that's the one, who still lying in the bed lifeless.

 

Inna was now transfered to the room of the the hospital. Her body some have a scratches here and there and has a bandage in her head.

 

Zelo told them that don't worry because, Inna was just resting herself for all what happened, and sooner she will wake up in no time.

 

Saturday came and the forth day, Inna still not waking up everyone decided to stay with her, including Junhyung and Doojun.

 

Doojun came immediately, when he heard the news about Inna, he saw his friend staring in a one place while Himchan and the other was with their own business.

 

"Junhyung ah" Doojun said and Junhyung looked at his direction, "You okay bro?" Doojun asked and sat beside his friend.

 

Junhyung shook his head, and Doojun patted his shoulder, "So where the husband?" Doojun asked joking around but, Junhyung shrugged his shoulder.

 

"Somewhere in Nowhere"

 

"Is that place even exist?"

 

Junhyung shrugged his shoulder again expressionless, Doojun already knows too, about Yongguk and Inna relationship to each other.

 

He knows that he can't push his friend any further to this relationship between him and Inna, Doojun already feel guilty about it because his the one who pushed the two to became a couple and lastly he need to stop his friend from doing this because, Doojun exactly knows that Junhyung will going to hurt himself in the end, but now as hard headed as Junhyung stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter