Forty Eight...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forty Eight...

 

Feels like forever, finally Inna got discharged from the hospital, and the first thing she did was to visit the grave that supposed to be her but, turned out Nurse Park.

 

Himchan was with her, and because Junhyung already missed lot of his worked, Inna told him that he should be working now, Inna assured him that she perfectly fine now.

 

"Mrs. Park said that, they don't need to transfer their daughter to other cemetery because she's already resting here peacefully and they said that their happy hearing you alive" Himchan said and Inna nodded her head looking at Jiwoo gravestone, Like Himchan said he will going to fix it and here is it, Inna's name were no longer in the gravestone and Jiwoo's name replaced it.

 

"Thanks Oppa" Inna thanked him, and Himchan gave her a smile, "Im going to leave you here first, call me if your already done, Im just in the car" Himchan said pointing at his back, then Inna nodded her head.

 

Himchan already left and Inna looked at the gravestone smiling at it sadly, "Jiwoo ah, Anyong, Nice seeing you again" Inna said and the wind whistled as if Jiwoo answered her.

 

Inna sat down and traced her name into her finger, "Im so thankful for you because if you didn't pushed me, Maybe the both of us were chatting happily up there" Inna said jokingly pointing at the sky, "and maybe, Yongguk's now living happily without me" Inna said sadly with a bitterness in her tone.

 

"Im sorry, I should not saying this" Inna chuckled keep talking even if she know that Jiwoo will never answer her.

 

"But you know, I met a 2 great people after this, Their name was Junhyung and Doojun Oppa, Im sorry I know you are a big fan of my husband, I mean my ex husband" Inna said and chuckled sorrowful "Yeah you heard it right, Im going to marry Junhyung Oppa now, Next, next month. Were planing it now" Inna said lifting her left arm where the ring wearing in her ring finger.

 

Inna stand up, and look at the sky the sun shining brightly, "Jiwoo ah, I need to go now, Himchan Oppa was waiting for me in his car" Inna said and brushed the invisible dirt in her pants, "Maybe next time, Im going to bring Junhyung Oppa here so you can meet him" Inna said smiling at the gravestone, then she waved her hand to bid a goodbye.

 

It's been a month now, Junhyung and Inna were busy in their wedding preparation, Inna convincing herself that this is the right thing to do.

 

Junhyung was not blind, he can see clearly that Inna was pretending happy everytime the both of them were each other and the painful truth was sometimes Inna called him Gukie accidentally and he was just pretending that he didn't heard it, so it was not awkward for the both of them.

 

And for Inna's amnesia, ever since that she got involved to the accident, her memories keeps coming back and Zelo said that the accident was the one who trigger her memory to comeback.

 

Now, Junhyung and Inna was in their usual date, walking happily and found the near cafe around the corner, Inna stared at the cafe because this is the cafe their were hanging out with BAP and Zico, when their still in Junior High.

 

"Inna Gwenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter