Fifty...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifty...

 

Yongguk was sitting in his balcony, holding Junhyung and Inna's wedding invitation, flipping it side by side.

 

"What did I do wrong, to made you choose him over me?" Yongguk asked softly to Inna as if she going to hear him.

 

"All I do is to love you, Is my love was not enough?" Yongguk asked looking at the sky, after Inna left the rain suddenly poured then later on, it stopped and the star decided to appeare.

 

Yongguk got his phone and contacted someone;

 

"Yeobeoseyo" The other line said, Yongguk looked at the invitation again, "Is my flight to America already set?" Yongguk asked in the other line.

 

"Ne, Mr. President it is 3rd of March at 10 o'clock in the morning" his secretary said and Yongguk nodded his head "That's all thank you" Yongguk said and cut the line and putted his phone besides him.

 

"Even the date were same" Yongguk said chuckling sadly at himself.

 

Zelo went to Himchan house to check up on her, because of the rain Inna got fever, lucky Himchan wasn't.

 

"So what exactly happened?" Zelo asked Himchan worried, "I saw her walking in the rain, lifeless" Himchan said looking at Inna sleeping peacefully in her bed.

 

"Why did she did that?" Zelo asked frowning, "Even if she doesn't tell me, I know she she went to Yongguk" Himchan said and looked at Zelo.

 

"But why?"

 

"To give the invitation, earlier at the kitchen she's hesitating about giving it on him but in the end she choose to go there and I don't know what happened next"

 

Zelo sighed softly and looked at Inna, "The both of them still choosing to hurt each other" Zelo said and Himchan nodded his head.

 

"Yongguk ah" Inna said out of nowhere but her eyes still closed, "Yongguk ah" Inna keep calling his name and now she was crying.

 

Himchan and Zelo went besides her, Zelo took a sit in her bed, "Ssshh. . . Inna. . ." Zelo said holding her hand "Gukie ah, Mianhae" Seems like Inna sleep talking, Himchan looked at the other side, he can't watch her sister being like this, he thought that the scene earlier was enough but his wrong, Inna was now crying calling Yongguk's name.

 

Zelo keep comforting her, until she stopped but Inna holding Zelo's hand tightly and later on she let it go.

 

Himchan and Zelo just sighed because of the heavy weight inside of their chest, seeing Inna like this was one of their nightmare.

 

Daehyun keep honking his car in front of Yongguk's house, then he got his phone into the car deck and dialed Yongguk's number.

 

Daehyun waited until Yongguk answered his phone, "Yah! Hyung, How many times should i honk my car so you can heard it? Get you here and opened your door" Daehyun said in one go wrathing Yongguk, he didn't even let Yongguk defend himself and end the conversation just like that.

 

"What the? Im still your hyung, Brat" Yongguk said looking at his phone, Yongguk doesn't heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter