Thirty Nine...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Nine. . .

 

The TV was on but, Inna was just staring at it. It's been a week, since the last talk with Zelo but, It leave so much impact to her. Specially when, Zelo told her that there's really a someone, and her memory keeps flashing in her mind but, It didn't help at all.

 

Now, she was caught in the middle, between her past and her present.

 

Inna becoming guilty day by day because, everytime she was with Yongguk she forgot about Junhyung completely. Even in a little gesture Yongguk's make, it made her heart really fast, she was always happy, and excited every time Yongguk's was around.

 

Junhyung doesn't fail to call her twice a week, and Junhyung never fail to say he loves her. Inna can't bare to hurt Junhyung once the truth come out.

 

Inna leaned backwards and rest her head in the back. She inhaled the air and close her eyes. She needs to clear the mess she was in, before everything was to late.

 

Everytime she squeezing her brain to remember but, it always lead to an extreme headache. Thankful for the medicine that Zelo gave, it really subside the pain.

 

Day by day the voices in her memory started to clear, Only few people she recognize one by one but still, the one particular person she dying to know is still unknown to her.

 

"What Im going to do?" Inna asked herself holding her head leaning back,  then someone knocked at her room.

 

"Come in" Inna said and looked at the door, then she saw Himchan wearing a black tux with a sad smile plastered in his face.

 

"Oppa where you going is everything okay?" Inna asked him worried, Himchan shook his head and give her another smile saying Im fine.

 

"Change your clothes, We're going somewhere"

 

"Eodi?"

 

"Im going to wait you downstairs" Himchan said not answering her question and closed the door.

 

"What happened to Oppa?" Inna asked herself worried for his brother, then she stood up and goes to her walking closet and change her clothes.

 

Inna choose to wear a simple dress above the knee color white, contrasting to Himchan's tux then she wear her chuck taylor black shoes and apply a simple make up.

 

Inna goes downstairs and saw Himchan in the living room, talking to someone in his phone.

 

What's going on? 

 

Inna frown looking at Himchan.

 

"Yeah, Just meet us there. . . No it's fine you are part of our family too. . .Ne. . . Arrasseo. . . We're on our way there. . . Okay take care" then Himchan slide his phone in his pocket and turned around to see Inna looking at him with a confusion all over her face.

 

"Ready?" Himchan asked Inna then, she nodded her head "Kaja" Himchan said and lead the way to his car.

 

The car pulled over and Inna frowned, when she saw the cemetery, she looked at Himchan who still have a glum expiration all over his face.

 

Inna hold her arms and Himchan looked at her "Oppa?" Inna called him, "You will know later" Himchan said and give her another sad smile.

 

The both of them get down from the car, and Inna hold his brother's arm and the both of them walk up hill.

 

Inna saw a familiar figure not faraway, where are they walking. Inna squinted her eyes.

 

Yongguk?

 

Inna look at Yongguk surprised.

 

Yongguk turned to their direction and wave his hand to them with a sad smile in his face like Himchan, he was wearing a tux that fitted to him perfectly. Yongguk has a figure of a model for sure because, whatever he wear it fits to him like the god cropped it with his own two hands.

 

Himchan and Inna stop, where Yongguk wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter