Three...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three. . .

 

Junhyung help the girl to sit in the couch, "Do you remember something?" Junhyung asked but the girl shook her head "Junhyung ah, I think she should check by the doctor" Doojun said concerned in his voice, Junhyung looked at him "Arrasseo, Im going to ask the maid, so you can get prepared" Junhyung said and called the maid.

Junhyung looked at Doojun "I guess she got attached to you" Doojun teasing and nudge Junhyung's arms "and I guess, you should wipe what you thinking right now" Junhyung rolled his eyes shaking his head walking passed to Doojun with a bumped in his shoulder Doojun laughed at his friend.

Junhyung and Doojun was a childhood friends, they know each other since kinder school. Particularly the both of them know each other very well, Yoon Doojun was a well known artist in Korea, He's family owned the biggest exhibit place in the whole south Korea, and his family holding every charity event that all businessman attending, as for Junhyung his family name was Yong, Junhyung's company was the second best followed by the Bang Holdings. 

Junhyung run away from his home because, he doesn't want to be the successor of the Yong Group because he want to proceed for being Lawyer but his father disagreed about his idea and forcing him to learned about their family business.

Until he decided to run away, Junhyung stayed in Doojun's rest house, that Doojun brought without his parents knowledge, everyone doesn't know about this only the Two of them.

 

The 3 of them drove to the hospital, Doojun was the one whose driving while Junhyung sitting beside him and the girl was sitting in the back sit, looking the scenery outside the window.

"Junhyung ah" 

"Ne?"

Junhyung looked at Doojun "She's looks familiar but I don't remember where" Doojun glance at the girl in the rear mirror, Junhyung turned around to look at her "Now you said that, she's looks familiar as well" Junhyung said then look at Doojun but the both of them shrugged.

"Do you hear about the news?"

"What news?" Junhyung asked curious "That Abeoji know about me here" Junhyung joked and Doojun looked at him, chuckling to his friend "Ani, not about that" Doojun said shaking his head then he looked at the road again.

"Korum, what about the news then?"

"Bang Yongguk's wife went missing and found dead"

Junhyung frowned "Technically the Bangs  is on hiatus right now" Doojun said pitying his friends company rival even if he didn't know the Bang's personally, "So I guess my father is on his congratulatory dance right now" Junhyung said sarcastically while shaking his head then Doojun stop in front of the hospital.

"Im going to park this car then, Im going to follow you both upstairs" Doojun said at Junhyung then he looked at the girl "Beautiful, See you later" Doojun gave her a smile and wink.

Junhyung gave Doojun a pointing look, getting down from the car shaking his head, Junhyung opened the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter