Thirteen...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thirteen. . .

 

Inna knocked at the door and, she heard some laughing coming from Junhyung. Inna slowly entered the room and saw Chairman Yong smiling at her. 

"Is this the girl Junhyung ah?" Junhyung stood up and went to her, holding her hand and she look nervous in front of Chairman Yong.

"Ne, Appa. . . She's the girl, Im talking about" Junhyung said proudly with smile in his face, Chairman Yong smiled at Inna and offered his hand, Junhyung put Inna's hand above Chairman Yong's hand.

"What your name Agashi?" Inna smiled at him "Anyonghaseyo Chairman Yong, Choneun Inna imnida" Inna introduced herself politely, "What a beautiful name suit for a beautiful lady like you" Chairman Yong said and look at Junhyung.

"She's looks familiar"

"Yeah, Appa. . . Doojun Hyung and I thought the same" 

Junhyung chuckled "Thanks Inna for bringing Junhyung here, I owe you big one" Chairman Yong's said sincerely "Ani, It's nothing" Inna said waving her hand "But for me, It's a lot" Chairman Yong said and Inna smiled at him shyly.

The 3 of them keeps talking about what Chairman Yong missed about Junhyung.

*********************
Junhyung standing at the balcony feeling at ease because finally, his father and him was finally at good terms, he inhaled the air and smile.

Inna was walking down the stairs, when she saw Junhyung standing in the balcony, slowly she walked at him and s her arms in his waist, Junhyung smiled because of the familiar touch from his girl.

"What did you talked about? I guess you talk bad about me huh?, tsk.." Inna asked playfully poking Junhyung's side.

"Kore" Junhyung chuckled, he hold Inna's hand pulling her in front of him, he hug her waist and he pinch her nose.

The both of them lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter