Eighteen...

Lost Memories....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eighteen. . .

 

Inna was sleeping peacefully when suddenly, "IIIIINNNNNNAAAAA!~" Doojun shouting while entering her room, Inna groaned putting her pillow above her head.

"Inna you should up by now" Doojun was standing beside her bed,  "Mmmmhhh" Inna just sleepy to answered.

"Inna"

"Wae?"

"We have a lot to do for today" Doojun said shaking her again, then he shook his head "Choice, Your going to stand up by yourself or Im going to kick you out of the bed" Doojun told her but Inna still not moving.

"Hana, dul, se-"

"okay, Im up" Inna said dragging herself in the bathroom, "Wise decision" Doojun smirked and knocked at the door.

"Im going to wait you downstairs, Arasseo?" Inna nodded her head as if Doojun saw her.

Doojun was downstairs waiting for her, looking at his watch from time to time then later on, he saw Inna getting down from the stairs. 

"Finally, I thought you drown yourself in the bathtub" Inna rolled her eyes, hearing Doojun's comment,  "Kaja" Doojun ignored her and dragged her out of the house.

*****************************

"Where are we?" Inna asked looking in the front of the luxury hotel, One of Junhyung's soon to be manage "Let's Go, The stylist waiting for us" Doojun said and dragged Inna again inside of the hotel "Oppa, Stop dragging me, Im not a dog" Inna scoffed but Doojun just give her a smirk.

The both of them goes to the penthouse of the hotel, when the elevator open there's a a girl waiting for them, she greeted Doojun and Inna, then Doojun whispered to her, Inna frowned because she can't hear exactly what he was saying.

The girl keep nodding her head as if Doojun giving her a instruction, "This way Agashi" The Girl said and lead Inna somewhere in the corner of the room, Inna looked confused then she look at Doojun with a what-is-this look but Doojun just nodded his head.

Inna sat in front of a big mirror and she was looking like a lost girl, then the girl starts to make her magic, Doojun watching her then, he got his phone in the pocket and took a picture of Inna.

*******************************************************

From: Doojun Hyung
To: Junhyung
This is just an spoiler. . .

 

Junhyung was in the building of Yong Group when he received the text message and the picture from Doojun, Junhyung smiled to what he saw.

Junhyung running some errands from the office because next week will be the start of his work here. "See you later Beautiful" Junhyung mumbled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter